Two: One

Grey~

Five Weeks Later...

"I knew you would do that! That's not fair!" Evangeline smiles, walking into my house.

"What's not fair about it?" I ask, my eyes immediately darting to her belly. She's really popped in the last few weeks.

"I can barely even wear this dress, and it's ugly, may I say. And you're over here looking so handsome. You're going to look better than me for the next four months." She laughs, kissing me.

"Evangeline, I don't know how many times I have to tell you this, but you always looks stunning. And I like that dress on you." I tell her, placing my hand on her bump.

"I am fucking huge!" She giggles. "And these three think that my ribs, are a soccer ball."

"I would do it for you if I could baby." I kiss her cheek.
• • •
Evangeline and I walk into the Browns house, set up with pink and blue balloons, cakes, fake pacifiers and bottles, and onesies. I'm shocked at how above and beyond they went.

"Oh my god, you are the best!" Evangeline hugs Brin.

"Okay what do you guys think? Boys? Girls? Both?" Brinley excitedly asks.

"I think three boys." Evangeline side eyes me.

"And I think just the opposite." I smirk.

"Ooo already some drama!" She smiles, walking into her backyard.

Oliver comes in, just as she goes out, Evangeline still mesmerized by it all.

"What's up lovebirds?" He asks.

"A lot of excitement." I tell him.

"You should be. This is huge."

"Yes it is," I smile.
• • •
We are seconds away from finding out the sex of our children. Something I'm not realizing I'm not ready for. It's really starting to feel so real.

"Okay, on the count of three, untie the strings, and balloons will come out." Brinley smiles, so many people watching us.

My friends and family. Evas friends, family, and co-workers. There has to be at least a hundred people here.

"Three! Two! One!" Evangeline and I pull the strings away, blue balloons fly into the sky. A huge smile on Evangeline's face does it for me. She's overjoyed, as am I.

We move over to the second box, telling us the gender of baby B.

Once again, we pull on the strings, and blue balloons fly away.

Finally, we make our way to baby C. This time, pink balloons make their way up with the blue ones, tears run down Evangeline's face, a smile pinned to her lips.

"Oh my fucking god!" Evangeline smiles, kissing my cheek, wrapping her arms around me.

"Right, oh my god." I smile, as she buries her face into my neck.