CEO

Grey~

Tonight is the night I have been waiting for, since I was thirteen. KlineCo. will be mine. As my father steps down, I step up.

I've been preparing for this since the business first started. I knew that one day, I would have to take over, and as my father gets older, he can't push through this fight anymore.

What needs to be known, is that WrightLan, stole our entire brand. Down to almost the last details.

Since then, we have been head and head with them. For twelve years, we have fought for our spot as number one, but as soon as we get close, they release something new. Something spectacular, to shut us down.

It's a good business tactic, and it works every time, but there's no way to stop them from doing it.

There's rumor that Maxwell Wright, is stepping down, and one of his three children is stepping into his spot. I assume, it would be his eldest son, Graham, who would take it, but, from what I've heard, he doesn't want it.

Paige, the Wrights middle daughter, would most likely be the next pick. From what I know, she's smart, and she's very practical about her choices.

The one Wright, we don't hear much about, is the youngest. Evangeline, is her name.

She isn't seen in public with them often, and when she is, she's between several body guards. You can barely make out her face in any pictures you can find on the internet.

I've always wondered why she's been kept a secret from society. Maybe it's because she's the baby of the family. However, it may be possible that she doesn't want any part of the business.

Either way, they know they have a short amount of time before they need a new face if the business, especially with my young one coming in.