Risky

Grey~

They did it.

Nobody thought they would, but they did.

Putting Evangeline in as CEO, was possibly the smartest thing WrightLen has ever done.

Nearly three weeks ago, Evangeline took the name of CEO, and since then WrightLens sales have skyrocketed.

We are scrambling to get something out. Bring attention back to KlineCo. At this moment, we are desperate for any kind of attention; even if we have to do something risky.

That's exactly what we are going to do. Evangeline and the KlineCo- WrightLen rivalry have been trending for a month. They want to see more of Evangeline and I together.

So, I'm making the phone call today. We need to do something to get the publics attention again.

I tap the pen on my desk, looking out of my office window. The advertisement for WrightLen engagement rings sits right outside of our office building. It drives me insane half of the time.

The phone is begging for me to pick it up. To dial the number. Talk to people I'm not supposed to.

I've discussed it with my father. He doesn't think it's a good idea, but told me to do what I think is best.

"WrightLen Jewelry, what can I do for you?" A woman asks.

"I need to speak to Evangeline Wright." I state.

"She is unavailable to speak at the moment. We can schedule an appointment if you would like." She claims.

"Does she have just five minutes to talk right now?" I question. I sound too desperate.

"Could I get your name, and business sir?" She questions.

"Greyland. And Im with KlineCo." I say. I can hear her sigh from over the phone.

"Im going to put you on hold for just a moment Greyland. Please, hold on."

I wait for what feels like five years. The ticking of the clock above the door slowly drives me closer and closer to insanity. I nearly hang up, because I hear a sweet voice over the phone.

"WrightLen Jewelry, this is Evangeline." She says. For some reason, Im smiling.

"Greyland Kline, with KlineCo," I say into the phone.

Here goes nothing.