PDA

Evangeline:

I'm good at getting what I want. Grey wants me to go to a Gala with him, I get to choose what we wear.
It's a simple deal, that allows me to slowly sneak into his brain.

One day, if this fake dating thing even lasts, I may even be sneaking WrightLen jewelry onto him. Overall, that's the goal.

However, there's obviously a million things that could go wrong, which could unfortunately, be the downfall of one of our companies.

"I can not believe I am agreeing to this." Grey says, as we look at pink ties.

"Come on, it's not even that bad." I say back.

"It's not good." He laughs, as he swipes his card.

"You two are Evangeline Wright and Ellis Kline,
right? I've seen you two on the news, so tell me, are you guys really dating?" The young cashier questions.

I smile at Grey. Grey smiles at me. I feel as he wraps his arm around my waist. I lean my shoulder
into him.

He does nothing but nod his head, and the cashier just smiles. She finishes putting the tie in a box, and we are on our way.

"You can take your hand off of my hip now." I say.

"Right. Sorry." He mumbles, removing his hand from my body.

"The Gala is at six tomorrow, right?" I question.

"Yeah. If it doesn't hurt you, maybe come a little early, my parents want to meet you." Gray states.

"Your parents?!" I squeak. "Isn't it a bit early for that?"

"Of course if your not ready to," He corrects
himself.

"No. No it's fine. I just need a more advanced warning than that next time." I claim.

"Noted." We approach my car. A 2021 BMW. It was the first thing I bought after moving out of my parents house.

"I should probably get going." I awkwardly say.

"Right. Here let me get your door." He shyly says.

"Oh! Before I go, I have a question. Uh, how tall are you?" I say. He smiles.

"That was incredibly random. But Im 6'1." He states.

"Okay good." I say.

"Why do you ask?"

"I have a pair of heels that I want to wear tomorrow, but I don't want to be taller than you when I wear them, so Im just making sure." I answer.

"Well, how tall are you?"

"Five Six. My heels are three inches."

"Then you're golden." He smiles, opening my car door.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I smile, shutting the door, as he walks away.