Real Life Princess

Evangeline~

"Evangeline," Grey's soft voice is what wakes me up.

"Hm?" I groan, rubbing my tired eyes.

His hand in on my hip, my back towards him. My eyes are fighting sleep.

"You're bleeding," He softly says.

"What?"

"You're bleeding." He says again.

I sit up, checking my body.

Where the hell am I bleeding from?

"Oh- Oh my god!" I just had to start my period here. Fantastic.

"God this is so embarrassing," I claim, getting off of his white bed. The sheets stained red.

"No. No don't be embarrassed. It's not something to be embarrassed about." He tells me.

I watch as he rolls out of his bed, and walks over to his dresser.

"Here, you can take a shower, and put these on after," He hands me a blue shirt and black sweats. "I'll run to the store, and grab some stuff. But baby, don't be embarrassed, it's normal." He wraps his arms around me. That lump in my throat grows, and I push back tears.

"Grey," I call as he starts walking away. "I love you." I smile. He smiles back.

• • •

I step out of the shower, feeling much better than I did before. The clothes that Grey gave me are huge. He's what, six feet at least, and I'm five six. They drag like a pair of sweats that wanted to be a dress.

His house is bigger than I must have realized before. I love it though. Three bedrooms, perfectly decorated. Two bathrooms, cleaner than I thought a bathroom could be.

His kitchen is gorgeous. I never thought I would ever even think this, but I envy his kitchen.

Is this you know you're getting old?

Framed pictures sit on the shelves of his living room. I study them all.

The first one is of a younger Grey. Maybe high school. With another boy, who looks oddly familiar.

The one next to it, is of Grey with a little girl. Gorgeous, light blonde hair, and green eyes. She looks so happy on his hip. I can't help but smile.

I continue to look at all the pictures. Ones of him with his family, his grandparents, at proms and other dances. Banquets and Galas. The one that catches my attention, is the one of Grey and I.

Where did he get it?

It was the night where we wore pink. One of my favorite nights. The night I realized my feelings for Grey. I can't help but just stare at how happy we look.

I'm caught out of this little throwback, when someone knocks on the door. I assume it's Grey, so I walk over to it, and open it.

"Evangeline?" The man questions. He's the one from the picture, and now I know why he looks so familiar.

"Oliver?" I question. I look at the little girl on his hip. The same girl from the picture. His daughter.

"Is Grey here?" He asks.

"He just ran to the store, he should be back soon." I tell him.

"Daddy, is that the princess that Uncle Grey is fake dating?" His daughter questions in a hushed tone.

"Mhm." Oliver smiles at her. She wiggles out of his arms, and looks up at me.

"Are you actually a real life princess?" She questions, her cheeks red, smiling from ear to ear.

I look up at Oliver.

"I am," I smile. "But it's a secret, do you promise not to tell?" I put my pinky out, she wraps her around mine.

"I promise." She smiles.