I Dont Either

Grey~

I don't know what to do. My lips are so close to hers, my heart telling me one thing. My body telling me another. The smile on her lips is infectious.

"I should, probably get going." I clear my throat, her smile fading.

"Please stay," She whispers. "Please." Shes sitting up, grabbing my hand before I can walk any further.

"Eva," I start. I want to stay just as much as she wants me to. That voice, just like hers, is screaming at me. That this shouldn't be what I'm doing right now. Associating with the one person I've been taught to hate for so long.

She's an angel on Earth, don't get me wrong. There's just something about her, that feels so, wrong.

I toy with the ring, my ring, on her finger. A little big, but we have smaller sizes in the exact one. Her hands are so soft. Her thumb draws circles on the back of mine.

"Can I," But she's already pulling me closer, my heart pounds. It's like any time she touches me, I'm lit on fire. The sensation, so warm, but the burning feeling is what alarms you.

"I'll stay." She pulls away, a smile on her lips. Her body crashing back down on her bed. Her fingers inching their way to the buttons on my jeans.

I let her toy with the button, even if it's driving me out of my mind. I push my body closer to hers, aching to be closer.

She's already undone my button, working her way down to the zipper of my pants. I gently lift her shirt over her head. The smile on her face, makes me stop everything Im doing.

I want to savor that smile forever.

"What?" She questions. Concern in her voice.

"Hm? Nothing. You just- wow." I smile, kissing her.

She moves my hands from her hips, to her ribs.
I memorize every part of her body with them.

"I must be in heaven, because I have no doubt you're
an angel sent to me from God himself." Evangeline smiles, before taking my shirt off. Her fingers outline my abs. I tense at her touch.

She has no idea what she does to me.

"Is this okay?" I ask, fiddling with the button of her jeans.

"Mhm." She says. I lay off, almost instinctively.

"Evangeline?" I say a little louder.

"It's just that stupid voice again. I want to do this. I want to," Her eyes glass over. I've made a terrible mistake. I button my jeans again, backing away from her.

"I want this. And you, and for you to," She keeps repeating the same thing, her voice cracking more and more each time, until she's stood up, and wrapped her arms around me, and mine around her; A sobbing Evangeline, shaking in my arms.

"Jesus I am just," She pushes away from my chest. Her face red, and tear stained. "My parents, don't like the idea of, this, anymore. They said I need to find a real boyfriend. Someone to settle down with." She hiccups.

"But we can't tell them that you and I are," I softly say. My heart breaks, my stomach drops. I pull Evangeline back towards me again. Never wanting this moment to end.

"Right." She mutters. "But I don't want to give this up. Give you up."

"I don't either."