Bigger. Better.

Grey~

WrightLen announced two days ago, that the public should be expecting a speech from Evangeline, regarding the situation, and new changes they are making in the near future.

Another business tactic. The people beg, and they give. Evangeline, and WrightLen have been trending everywhere. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, even TikTok. There's no doubt they will have an increase in sales after this speech.

I'm scrambling. I need to come up with something bigger, something more than whatever WrightLen has planned. It's my first, big project, as CEO of KlineCo.

Now that I realize it, this must be her first time in true spotlight. I didn't even know up until two years ago, they had another daughter.

The public never sees her, let alone hears about her. I wonder if it's purposefully, and then realize it most likely is. There has to be a reason they keep such a beautiful face away from the cameras.

"Ellis, have you seen this?" My father clicks on the TV in my office. WrightLen has just released their newest advertisement.

"WrightLen jewelry has been a family business for over a decade. That's why we are introducing our newest piece of Jewelry!" The cheerful young woman says. "The family charm, is perfect for anyone, who loves Jewelry. Any, and All family charms can be customized! Get yours now at-" He clicks off the TV.

"Oh my god," I say. "They beat us to it again."

I push myself away from my desk, and stand up. I adjusted the cuff of my shirt at my wrist, and then walk out of the office.

"Where are you going?" My father questions.

"We're going to release our customizable Jewelry next week. We need an add regarding it."

"Ellis,"

"Would you stop calling me that. I said I want to go by Grey." I snap.

"As a CEO you can't be acting on your emotions. Take a deep breath. We are still surpassing them in sales. Plus, your accidental bump into her, has been trending everywhere. You and Evangeline are in the top ten of hashtags on the entire internet." He says. "Not only is that giving us more attention, but people are interested to see what WrightLen is going to do, since they have spoken out about a new CEO."

"So what does that have to do with KlineCo?" I question.

"Most, intelligent, business owners, wouldn't switch their CEOS when sales are rising. Especially handing over an entire business to a nineteen year old, would be risky."

"How do you know she's nineteen?" I question.

"That's beside the point. People want change, and they aren't going to get it. Especially from WrightLen. It's going to frustrate them, and they'll stop buying,"

"So when they stop buying the sales will go down, and they'll switch Evangeline in, and everyone will go back. It's not a good tactic. Anyone from the outside could see that." I claim.

"Exactly. But by the time that they do switch her in, people will hopefully be more satisfied with KlineCo and we'll already be at the top of sales. It would be too difficult to work their way back up."

"I hate to be the one to humble you dad, but WrightLen is going to give their customers what they want. That's all they ever do. Evangeline may be young, but so am I,"

"Then do something bigger than them." My father tells me, before walking away.

I want bigger. I want better.

I know what Im going to do.