We Figured

Grey~

Her hands roam my body, mine in her hair. That dress looks so good on her, but it would look better off.

"I've been waiting all day for this." Evangeline smiles into my lips.

God I love her.

"Im crazy for you baby." Her hands roam more, to the buttons on my shirt, the chain on my neck, the rings on my fingers.

Her hips sway left and right, as she sits on top of me.
That honey blonde hair that I absolutely adore drapes over her face. I gently push it away.

"You seemed pretty jealous at the Gala today." She says, laying on my chest. Her body is so warm.

"I just hate seeing you and him together. I want to be the one holding you. Loving on you." I kiss her neck. My fingers itch to take her dress off.

"Then tell me what the hell we're doing right now." She laughs, and I can't take it anymore.

"Well, Im going to tell you what Im doing..."

"And what's that?" She smirks.

"You."

Then I'm slipping her dress off, admiring every part of her body. Her hands guiding mine, making sure I'm touching her just right.

"Do whatever you want to me Greyland. Make me feel good." She moans, as I slowly take control.

• • •

"I could kiss you all day." I smile at her, tense as she rubs her fingers against my chest.

"I could too babe." She kisses my cheek.

I adjust the covers on my bed, making sure she has plenty.

As I attempt to do this, she slides out of the bed.

Did I do something?

"Are you okay?" I question.

"What? Oh, yeah I'm good," She laughs. "I just gotta pee. You know, girls are supposed to pee after sex." She walks into my bathroom. I can't help but admire her body as she fades into the faint light.

I lay back in my bed. Looking out the window. All of the lights coming together.

My heart pounds. Always after being with Eva.

"I really should get going though." She says, putting her dress on.

"I'd rather you stay."

"Grey, Rose is going to get worried. I told her I was just going to stop by so we could talk. Now that I think about it, we never did." She laughs.

"Then maybe it's best you stay."

"For the whole night? I have work in the morning baby."

"You could say you're sick." I suggest.

"I'm not going to do that."

"It seems like you don't really want to stay,"

"No. That's not it at all. I want to stay, I just- My parents are getting really suspicious of me kind of disappearing a lot. They send Paige by my apartment to check on me, and half the time I'm not even there. Rose is running out of excuses."

"You have to come clean to them at some point Eva." I gently say.

"As do you."

"My parents love you. My mom seemed genuinely upset when I told her that we weren't fake dating anymore. I'm sure they wouldn't even be surprised if I told them."

"Then do it. Right now." She hands me my phone.

"Okay." I call my mom. She usually answers.

Evangeline smiles, and also looks so confused. I don't think she believed I'd do it.

"Is everything okay?" My mother questions. Evangeline bites her lip.

"Yeah. I just wanted to tell you," I smile at Evangeline. "I lied to you."

"About?"

"Okay that was a lie too- What I'm trying to get at is, Evangeline and I are dating. Like real dating."

"Your father and I figured. But, we're very happy for you. And, let Evangeline know she is always welcome to any of our events." Evangeline is smiling. Her pearl white teeth glisten in the light of my bedroom.

I hang up, and lay back on my bed. Evangeline is glued to the floor.

"Oh my fucking god," She laughs, falling back next to me.

"I told you."

"Maybe I will stay." She says, kissing me.