Go

Grey~

Ten weeks later...

I watch as Evangeline studies the ring on her finger. The diamond ring made just for her. No other engagement rings have come from KlineCo before. However, this ring is one I want to be sold when we combine WrightLen and KlineCo.

"Grey, baby your phone is ringing!" Evangeline shouts, as I finish unpacking a box.

The move was good. It's what we both needed. I felt bad, because Evangeline is already so big, she looks like she could pop any day now. She still has at least 7 weeks left of her pregnancy, and she's handling it all like a champ.

"I'm coming!" I'm shout back, running down the hall. She hands it to me as I walk in the nursery.

"Greyland Kline, this is KlineCo," I say into the phone.

"We've been trying to schedule finalizing details with the combination of KlineCo and WrightLen," Peter says.

"You mean K&W?" I smile. I like how it sounds.

"Yes. Grey, it's not or never. Either you come, and we finalize everything, or you don't, and all of this goes down the drain."

I look over at Evangeline. She has to stay, because it's too dangerous if she goes. But I don't won't to leave her here alone.

"I'm not going to just leave Eva here. She needs me,"

"Then I guess it's settled."

"Grey, go. I'm perfectly fine. We need this. I want this." Evangeline pleads.

"Eva are you sure?"

"110% sure. I'll be just fine. I'll call you if anything happens, okay?"

"Alright Peter. I'll be there by maybe seven tonight. Thank you."