Hey You

Evangeline~

"Hey you," I smile into Greys lips. My legs wrapped around his waist, hugging him tighter than I thought was possible.

"I missed you." He mentions, moving his hands from my legs, to just below my butt.

"How was Washington?" I ask, as my feet gently touch the ground again.

It was great." He tells me, pulling my in by my waist.

"That's good."

"Mind if I drive back?" Grey asks.

Honestly all I can think about is how his hands are going to feel on my body, and the he's going to feel inside of me.

"Sure." I say, my heart beating faster and faster.
• • •

"Fuck," Grey moans.

"God, I missed you." I smile, his body relaxes.

"You look so sexy," He tells me, our sweaty bodies closer than ever.

"Only for you baby." I whisper.

He kisses my lips, then my neck, and my chest. I already know I'm going to have hickeys.
• • •
"What was this trip for again?" I ask him.

"Just pitching some new ideas to the team. I want you to come with me next time." Grey reaches over, his hand gently settling on my cheek.

"I would be happy to." I smile.

I watch as a smile forms on his lips. His eyes glisten in the soft light of his bedroom. The moon is the only source of light, barely making out his face.

"You're beautiful, you know that?" His soft voice asks. I gently put my hand on his.

"Shut up." I blush, placing a kiss on his soft, soft lips.

"Never."

I sit up, taking a deep breath, before putting my clothes back on. I can feel his eyes on me, watching my every move. He's in awe.

"Can I help you baby?" I ask, a smile creeping onto my lips.

"I'm just so fucking in love with you, the stupidest stuff is so hot to me." Grey claims.

"I love you too." I finish putting my shirt on, and walk over to his side of the bed.

"What?"

"I have to go, but I'll see you tomorrow."

"Eva,"

I smile, leaving his bedroom, making my way through his familiar hallway.