Absolutely

Evangeline~

I pull the white dress over my hips, up my body, over my shoulders. The satin feels so smooth against my skin, hugging my body in every way I wished.

"Need help?" Grey questions, his hands already pulling the zipper up my back. Soft and smooth, slow and gentle; chills run down my spine, arms, legs. Everywhere.

"Thank you." I softly smile, putting my earrings on. Pearls dangle from both my ears, an elegant pearl bracelet around my left wrist.

"Don't forget the necklace." Grey says, pulling it out of the box, wrapping it around my neck.

"I love it." I smile, kissing his cheek.

• • •

We get to the Banquet, and every decoration is beautiful. I am mesmerized by the elegant golds and whites, all matching so perfectly.

Grey gently holds my hand, his eyes darting from one side of the room to the other.

"You okay?" I whisper, as we navigate through the sea of people.

"Yeah," He tells me. "There are tons of people here." He anxiously says, shoving his hand into his pocket.

"We can go find somewhere more quiet," I suggest.

"No it's okay. I just didn't expect so many people." He smiles, kissing my cheek.

"Evangeline, darling you look stunning." My mom says, kissing my cheek.

"Thank you, as do you." I smile.

"Grey you look wonderful. We're glad you could join us tonight." She tells him. I think I catch her wink at him.

"Where's dad?" I ask. Usually they come together.

"He's here somewhere. He disappears at these kinds of events." She smiles. A hint of lies sits on her lips.

"Okay..?" I say, questioning if, I'm just going crazy, or everyone is up to something that I don't know about.

We find out table, and sit down, the night seems to be dragging along. The usual kind of stuff.

Welcomes, a nice dinner, thank yous to whoever is sponsoring the event, occasionally a new launch of jewelry, a thank you to the guests, and then mingling before everyone makes their way out.

My father makes his first appearance of the night, thanking all of the quests for coming.

"We appreciate all of you who are in attendance, and even more for being incredibly supportive of WrightLen for the past 12 years. I would like to welcome Evangeline to the stage, to say a few words." He smiles in my direction. Grey kisses my cheek, as I walk up the stairs.

"Thank you," I hug my father. "And yes, we appreciate all of you here tonight. I truly do not know where WrightLen would be without the wonderful support of amazing people like you," I smile. "There are a lot of changes we are preparing, some of which may be very shocking, but we are excited to introduce you to these changes, hopefully sometime in the near future." I watch as people attention leave me, and to the other side of the stage, where Grey is standing. He walks over to me, pulling something out of his pocket.

"Evangeline, you are, so so amazing, and I love you so much it hurts. Would you make me the happiest man on earth, and be my wife?" He kneels, opening a small black box, revealing the most stunning diamond ring I have ever seen.

"Grey," I smile. Tears flood my eyes. I look at my parents, my siblings, co-workers, friends, even strangers. This is happening, and I could not be more happy about it. "Absolutely." He slips the ring on my finger, a perfect fit. It's stunning.