Places in Yiling

Yiling Town:- Where a majority of tourists stay when they visit Yiling. It's bigger than it seems and is normally full of travelers because of how unusual it is there. Full of street performers, Inns, taverns, you name it. Since Wei Ying and the Wens moved in it has also become an excellent place for selling and buying many different types of alcohol. Also has a wonderful little market.

Wen Village:- Where the Wen remnants live. Little wooden houses are built everywhere and a stone bridge connects it to the path that leads to Yiling Town. There are no shops there, it is purely residential and had a few fields of crops dotted around. Over the years, more and more houses have been added as more Wen refuges moved in and families began to expand.

Blood Palace:- The village was sick of Wei Ying sleeping on the floor by the blood pool with 2 kids, Wen Qing and Wen Ning so they built him a house. When he started to train A-Yuan and Xue Yang they decided to expand and turn it into an adequate place for the blossoming sect. It took them 5 years to build the first floor during that time Xuanyu joined, so it took them a further 2 years to build the second, residential, floor. The third floor is still under construction and will be a library/scholar area. The entire building is built around the biggest patch of grass in the village, which acts as the training grounds and in the back of the building, on the first floor, is the entrance to the blood pool. Wen Qing's study hall is located on the first floor. As is the weaponry, current library and entrance hall which is full of tables and benches for anyone to sit at.    

Madam Wen's Infirmary:- Pretty self explanatory. It's located in the Wen Village, near the Blood Palace so Wen Qing can get there quickly if she is woken up for an emergency.  

The Blood Pool:- Wei Ying and the disciples are the only ones who go there and its normally just to replenish their energy or recharge their swords.

(More will be added later, but this is it for now. If you have any questions feel free to ask.)