Wangxian (Pt.5)

There was a rapid thudding on the door and before the young boy could answer it burst open. Revealing another boy with a short ponytail and piercings. He bounded over to the bed without any hesitation and slumped down on the edge, elbow resting on his leg and chin resting in his hand. He looked surprisingly troubled for so early in the morning.

"Good morning..." A-Yuan grumbled from where he lay in his bead. Xue Yang just let out a sigh. "What?" the younger boy asked in a suspicious tone. Not liking the lacklustre mood of his normally rowdy friend.

"You're not going to like it." Xue Yang admitted, shaking his head in his hand.

"I already don't like it." A-Yuan said, sitting up in his bed and glaring at Xue Yang.

"Then you're really not going to like it." The older boy sighed, then rubbed his face. "So, I went out to the market to get some drinks for me and Xuanyu because we were playing drunk truth or dare. It was pretty late so everyone was packing up, but not Old Man Yang. So off I go to Old Man Yang's stall and guess what I see going on, on the village wall."

"What?" A-Yuan asked, feeling very confused but curious at the same time.

"Two grown men sucking face." Xue Yang said. Only making A-Yuan frown.

"What wrong with that?"

"The grown men were Shifu and Hanguang-jun." Xue Yang blurted out, then glanced at the younger boy's face.

A-Yuan's jaw hung open, eyes wide and hands clutching the edge of his blanket.

"FUCKING WHAT!?"

---<~>---

"Told you it wouldn't go well." Xuanyu said as he sipped his morning tea and looked over at Wen Qing who had her teeth gritted.

"Maybe he's excited? It might not be a bad reaction!" Wen Ning tried, but just then a very pale and gagging A-Qing walked in.

"Wait until he sees what I just fucking saw." She heaved, grabbing one of the corners of the table to steady herself.

"A-Qing, don't creep around like that! You startled us!" Wei Ying called, also coming into the room and only just wrapping his black and red robe around himself.

"Don't make out in the middle of the hall then!" She yelled, then gagged again and covered her mouth. 

"Fucking what!?" 

"Oh! Good morning A-Yuan!" Wei Ying smiled at his son who had just stormed into the room, his hair still a mess and still in his nightwear.

"Why is Hanguang-jun here? And why were you making out with him in the hall?" A-Yuan asked his eyes blazing and eyebrows crossed.

"it seems Shifu had a sleepover." Xuanyu mumbled, taking a sip from his tea again.

"Oh, it was more than that! Seriously, you complain about us being loud when you're like that?" Xue Yang grinned crossing his arms and smirking at Wei Ying.

"Oh fucking hell. Please shut up!" A-Qing heaved, just as Wen Qing went over to stroke her back.

"Yes, please shut up!" A-Yuan agreed feeling equally as sick and angry.

"Woah, A-Yuan what's the matter? Is everything alright?" Wei Ying asked stepping forward and looking concerned. 

"Everything is fine! I'm fine! It's all fine!" A-Yuan said, stepping back and sounding anything but fine.

Just then another figure stepped into the room. Tall, with long hair and clad in white. All eyes turned to look at him. A few grins spread around here and there. Xue Yang even cleared his throat smugly.