Graduation 🦋

~~

Irene's POV
Today is my only girl's graduation day, and I've already prepared everything for her. I've also invited the rest of the family to join us in celebrating. I better go to Yara's room and wake her up na.

Irene made certain that the design and fixtures were approved by her daughter, and she incorporated her style that makes it posh and visually appealing to the eye, she picked a color scheme that never goes out of style, it's a simple but undeniably comfortable atmosphere her daughter would certainly settle in.

~here's a little sneak peek of Yara's room~

Irene: [knocking] Yar, it's mommy. Are you awake? Can I come in?
Yara: Yes mama, come.

Irene: Hi hija, you're done showering na pala.
Yara: Yes, I woke up thirty minutes ago.

Irene: Take a look at these, I bought them for you. Which one do you like to wear for later?

Yara: [exclaimed] Oh my gosh!! It's so ganda mom! hmmm, I could perhaps definitely wear both, the beige one is for my graduation and the other is for our dinner celebration later, what do you think Mommy?

Irene: Oh right, that's super good. You'll look stunning later on, love
Yara: I love you mama, thank you for these!

Irene: Of course, all for you my love. I love you so much, my little girl

Yara applied light makeup and had her mom assist her in changing her clothes for her graduation ceremony

Yara applied light makeup and had her mom assist her in changing her clothes for her graduation ceremony. Following that, her parents are preparing as well, with...

Irene wearing a light gold peplum-style modern suit for her top and Greggy wearing simple shades of blue polo with a black suit

"I know you are kilig right now, hahaha me too- Yara"

PS: I'm currently at a loss for words because I'm so kilig of these two that I can't even imagine what the next scene will be hahaha, but I'll keep going anyways.

~~

While walking to the event center, Yara was ahead of her parents assisted by her bodyguards

( Yes, she has bodyguards for her protection, because she might be physically attacked or verbally accosted by people who are outraged at their family anytime, one disadvantage of being a Marcos-Araneta, but she continues to learn and live with it as well.)

The ceremony is starting already, Yara gets to be the first one to be called because names are arranged alphabetically.

"Deserving graduates will now be awarded medals of honor. We would like to request the parents of students with honors/students with high honors and students with highest honors to come up to the stage to give the award to their children."

Alana Yara Victoria Marcos Araneta

- Academic Excellence Award
- Leadership Award
- Department Award
- Medals and Certificate from various school competitions
- With Highest Honor
- Valedictorian medallion receiver

Yara received her diploma and awards, as well as her Valedictorian medallion, which her parents placed on her.

"Congratulations dear Alana, Mr & Mrs. Araneta!"
"Congrats Alana, job well done! [hugged]"

Irene: Thank you! [insert her cute tono]
Greggy: [Just smiled as he shook everyone's hand and how proud he is of Yara]

Finally, everyone was called up, and it was time for Yara to deliver her Valedictorian speech. As she approached the stage, she was complimented with loud applause and cheers from the audience, most of whom were congratulating her.

~Yara's Speech~

Good afternoon,
distinguished guests, and members of the faculty, academic, and support staff.
family, friends, all of you, graduates

Congratulations! We've completed, all of our hard work has paid off, and we're all ready to take the next big step in our lives. I am honored to stand before you today, last few years have certainly been hard, but now we are all here to celebrate our triumphs, achievements, and victories, as well as the journey we have all embarked on toward our future destinations.

First and foremost, I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to our educators for constantly guiding and supporting us in our academic journey, as well as for their kind guidance in mastering valuable skills and knowledge. You have played an important role in shaping our personalities and have always encouraged us. We would not have made it to this point in our lives without your help.

Finally, my biggest thanks to all of my family, notably my Mommy Irene and Daddy Greggy, for always being there for me. You are the reason why I aspire to be the best in everything I do, I always look up to you all the time, and life wouldn't have been as beautiful as it is if it weren't for the both of you, I love you with all the love the whole world could give.

To wrap up my speech, I'd like to leave you with a statement that says,

"When you leave here today, be proud, celebrate what you've accomplished, and look forward with an eye toward how you, too, can be an inspiration to others." 🤍🦋

~This is Alana Yara Victoria Marcos Araneta,
a proud ISM graduate. Thank you! ~

Irene, a proud mom of her daughter, captures and films the entire ceremony so she can share it with the family. Indeed, a memory hoarder who loves taking pictures.

Irene and Greggy were both deeply moved by their daughter's speech and received a standing ovation from the crowd. They gave Yara the tightest hug and the most overwhelming kisses, and the proud dad just stared at her and said...

Greggy's POV
This young lady in front of me will become the future and heiress of our companies, and she will make a good leader; she has the zeal of optimist strong leadership, intrinsic kindness, and sincerity, and I am confident that the business that we have spent decades building will be in better and great hands in the future.

Irene: You make mom and dad, so proud of you today and always my little Victoria.
[kissed her daughter on the cheek]
Greggy: You deserve everything, my bear! Congratulations!

Yara: Thank you, Mom and Dad, I love you so dearly! [hold their hands while heading outside the event center]

~to be continued~