Héroe 🦋

Hola everyone!!!

Still can't get over our cutie-face revelation of Irene and Greggy's unica hija?

Well, well, well I hope you love her as much as you love her parents and the family!

PS: I apologize for not updating for quite some time now hihi been contemplating still of making ud or not but here we are.

-
Several weeks had passed since the young Araneta's surprise birthday party, and they were overjoyed that her birthday celebration had pulled well.  Yara was showered with gifts and well wishes from her family and close friends. Many people also sent their belated presents as well, which she has yet to open, and as sweet as she is, she makes sure to thank everyone personally.

fast forward

It's April first of the month, and the Araneta will join Bong later for the OFW miting de advance, in which Liza arranged and conceptualized this gathering, for them to take time for our modern heroes in different parts of the world to show how important they are, and she asks some help from the Marcoses youngsters on how to put up zoom application, as they are more knowledgeable about it, and around thirty-five expected countries will participate later.

As they approached the venue, they were warmly welcomed by supporters of Bong and Sara.  Yara was guarded by her security more than her parents as they are more worried about her, as always...

When Yara notices that the program is about to begin, she calls Irene, who is still talking to her acquaintances...

Yara: Ma *tapped* mama, we should...
Irene: What hija?

Yara: *whispers* I think we should go to the ballroom because it's now starting...
Irene: Really? Okay, honey... *dashes up*

The cousins, Irene and Michelle ran into each other and entered the Hilton ballroom together, Greggy holding his daughter.

Irene: Michelle! *hugs*
Michelle: Hi, there Ninang! We're running late na! *chuckles*

Irene: Exactly, I was still talking to some people and Yara tapped me, informing me that it's starting already *laughing*
Michelle: Oh hello, pretty girl! Can't still move on we celebrated your sixteenth birthday weeks ago! *hugs*

Yara: Tita Shelly! *beso*
Irene: To be honest, nobody believes she's sixteen already...how quickly time flew!

Michelle: Are you ready for the manliligaw, Irene, and Greg?
Greggy: *smirk* Aba, hindi pa pwede! Dumaan muna sila sa akin.

Irene is having a good laugh at Greggy's reaction...

Irene: Ewan ko sayo, Greg! We should get going na nga...