Infante 🦋

Cheerful morning at the Aranetas' house for they're finally completed, they've prepared for tomorrow's Noche Buena and put their gifts on the Christmas tree for one another, and the kids were all just having fun outdoor.

Whereas the girls were creating a list of what to prepare for supper tomorrow,

Xandra: Would you like me to make an Ice cream, shob?
Yara: Would love to, Achi Xands! I wanna help too!

Xandra: Alright, I wouldn't say no to that *laughing*
Irene: I will just roast a turkey with stuffing and some make a salad for tomorrow

Alfonso: That would be so good mom!
Luis: Fons and I will be the ones to cook some steaks for us.

Yara: I will be assigned to make some cake and cupcakes for tomorrow
Greggy: Can you make a vanilla flavor, hija?

Yara: Yes, dad! That's what am going to bake!
Irene: Your daddy can't get enough of that cake you made, my love.

Greggy: I couldn't agree, it's really good!
Andy: I love those cupcakes too, Tata!

Yara: Awww, you'll have many for tomorrow boo and dad! *giggled*

Xandra: Husband! Let's go to the grocery first let's buy some ingredients I need.
Luis: Alright, bae!

Alfonso: Will go with you guys!
Xandra: Sure! Let's go na so we can go back, the kids will look for us anytime soon.

Xandra took a trip to the grocery center with Luis and Alfonso and get the ingredients they'll need for tomorrow as well as the additional Christmas presents they'd like to include.

Irene and Greggy were left with the kids and got to play with them in the play area while their youngest granddaughter fell asleep, leaving only Thiago and Max since Andy was also playing Roblox in his room.

Yara: What are you reading, Thiago bear?
Thiago: its called When God Made Light

Yara: Oh wow that's so good actually! Is that your favorite book?
Thiago: Yes, it is Tata! Mama took us to the bookstore to get it! Look!

Yara: Yay! You got so much Thiag! And all are so interesting!

(Irene's POV)
These grandkids of ours really enjoy reading children's books and want to be read to. At their age, they are also very able to speak fluently already for they are taught and trained by their parents Xandra and Luis.

Greggy: Are you cooking Max?
Max: This is for you Gramps

Greggy: Thank you, Hijo! *pretending to munch*
Irene: Max, really enjoyed that wooden toys her mom got him!

Yara: I think Ach date them at Kids Ink, their kinds of stuff are great talaga, plus the space isn't that too big too!
Thiago: That's the store, Tata!

Irene: It's just around BGC lang right, Yar?
Yara: Yes mama!

Greggy: Before when you were their age, koala bear, your mommy, and I used to bring you to the bookstores as well!
Yara: Oh wow really, dad!?

Irene: Yes, and you always wanted to get all these colorful books with stickers on them.
Greggy: Even your brothers and Xandra will take you on a date and bring you to a mall play area

Yara: That was something I recalled! *reminiscing*
Irene: When they make takas you when we aren't around, that's when they make paalam pa to us that you're already at the mall na and your Yaya's would call us, so when your brothers and you get home, your dad scolds them aloud.