Invited 🦋

~~

Greggy, Irene, and Yara are traveling to Los Angeles today for Greggy to attend the LA Headquarters event, which has been organized by Bong's supporters, with Greggy as their honored guest.

Irene feels relieved about her daughter's health. Yara no longer experiences unpleasant dreams after suffering from nightmares, and the prescribed medications have also been helpful.

Greggy considered suggesting to Irene that they take Yara for a stroll through the boutiques on L.A.'s boulevard to spend quality time with her before returning to the headquarters when the event is almost over. This way, their daughter wouldn't become bored while having to sit through the program. Irene agreed to the plan.

Greggy: You guys take care, and have fun.
Irene: I will be back in a while. [winked]

Yara: Love you, daddy!
Greggy: Daddy loves you, hija [plants a kiss to his wife and daughter]

"Welcome to Los Angeles Mr & Mrs. Araneta, I am Roger, Asian Publisher."
"I am Fernandico, the Chairman of BBM USA Movement."

Irene: [smiles warmly] It's nice to meet you, and thank you for doing this for my brother
Greggy: Thank you for having me as well [grateful]

"Of course, it's our pleasure that you took your busy schedule to attend us, Mr. and Mrs. Araneta, Solid Loyalist forever"
Irene: [appreciative] Thank you, I will be back in a while, I will just stroll my daughter.

"Is that your youngest Ma'am Irene?"
Irene: Yes, my youngest among my children [proud]

"Very pretty girl."
Yara: Thank you po *shyly smiled*

Irene and Yara hurried, eager to reunite with him as soon as possible. Along the way, they stopped at the Poke Bar to indulge in Irene's craving for salad and to let Yara sample it as well. As they strolled along Melrose Street, soaking in the moment, Yara's eyes lit up when she spotted a charming boutique.

Irene: [amazed] It's so lovely in here.
Yara: [agreed] Everything is adorable!

Irene: [smiled] Pick out what you like, sweetheart. I'll browse around.

"Hi there, beautiful girl!"
Yara: [waved] Hello! Can I have this?

"Of course, we have more colors and designs on that side. Plenty for you to explore!"
Yara: [delighted] Really? Awesome! [points a corner] Can I go over there?

"Sure thing! Is that your mom?"
Yara: Yes, that's my mommy. [beams]

"You resemble her!"
Yara: [kilig] Oh, thank you, Ma'am.

"You're welcome! Just call me Linda. I run this store."
Yara: [smiled, speaks her mind] I think addressing someone as Ms. or Ma'am is more respectful, regardless of your position. It's just fair treatment, right? [winks]

"My goodness, you're such a polite young lady! Your parents must have raised you well. I'm impressed."

Irene: Yara, look at these! [shows dresses she picked] They're perfect for you, honey! [excited]
Yara: [beaming] Those colors are really pretty, mama.

Irene: Do you have her size? We'll take everything she's trying on.
"Let me check, ma'am."

Yara: [feeling dyahe] That's so much, mom!