Tita Mommy 🦋

~~

Irene wanted to shift Yara's attention away somehow from what had happened in the market, so she called her sister Manang Imé and asked her if she could bond with Yara at her house, knowing that her daughter would love the idea because she loves to be around her Tita Mommy, without hesitation, Imee agreed to Irene's request because she, too, misses Yara.

Yara: Mama, I got a text from Tita Mommy, she wanted me to come to her place, Can I go?
Irene: Yes, of course, you can. What time are you leaving?

Yara: Maybe in an hour po.
Irene: [nodded] Alright, will inform your guards and the driver

Yara: [smiled] Thank you, mom!
Irene: Welcome love, Give your dad a call.

Yara: Will do mommy.

Yara had finished dressing up and was ready to go to Imee's house, Irene will be heading to their office to sign so many documents that needed her signatures today, while Greggy had to leave early for an unscheduled meeting with the board. Yara received a message from her mom on her way to Imee's house.

Minutes later, she arrived at her Tita Mommy's house, looked for her, and found her in her office, holding a senate session, chaired by hers truly

"So I hope that we would still invoke our right to regulate the entry of products in our country,"- Senator Imee Marcos

- Senator Imee Marcos. 
[The senate session ended.]

Yara: [waving, peaking] Hi Tita Mommy!
Imee: Yaraa!! Did you arrive just now? [hugged and kissed her]

Yara: Yes po, you look so kagalang-galang.
Imee: I know right [laughed], so you want me to prepare pinakbet pizza for our lunch?

Yara: [excited] Oh sure Tita Mommy, that would be so yummy!
Imee: Come, let's go to the kitchen and make lots of chikas.

While they were both preparing their lunch, Yara was shown how to make her Tita Mommy's famous and never-ending Pinakbet Pizza. They chatted about what happened the other day, and Yara was already fine, so they went on and constantly talked.