Talento 🦋

The Aranetas were busy with their own errands, leaving only Yara at home. Before they left, they went to see their daughter and ate breakfast together, and Irene first made sure her child was fine and dandy.

Irene: Are you certain you don't want to accompany Mom?
Yara: Yes, mom, I have school as well, and I need to record our virtual concert in advance.

Greggy: A concert?
Irene: Oh yes, baby, just message mom or dad if you need anything...

Yara: Noted mom, you guys take care...
Greggy: You as well, sunshine. Daddy loves you. *kisses his daughter on the cheek*

Irene: I love you, my little girl.
Yara: I love you so much, mommy and daddy...

Yara started waving at her parents as they came out of their gate, and Greggy suddenly asked his wife

Greggy: Honey, what's that concert about?
Irene: Ah, that's for Santuario de San Antonio Parish.

Greggy: MOSAIC?
Irene: Yes, that's what keeps the little lady busy.

Greggy: How are we going to see her?
Irene: Maybe she's too shy to say it either, but Iya and Dawn invited us to watch it via zoom, and they'll give us access.

Greggy: That's great; I will be seeing our daughter perform once again...

Irene: I know, I'm ecstatic as well! *thrilled* Iya kept asking her daughter what Yara would do, and she said she'd play the instrument and show a slideshow of their artwork and other things. Anda says that she will be performing last.

Greggy: That's entertaining to watch... I'll donate as well...
Irene: Thank you very much, my love. Should we invite the family to come to watch?

Greggy: Of course! They'll all love it and surely make donations...
Irene: That's a good thing, honey; I'll notify Iya first...

The couple always holds their hands while in the car, and Yara's in her room prepping for her first subject for early this morning, and she'll film a pre-recorded performance for their recipient church to help them raise funds.

Yara will be at MOSAIC 2022 with Ayisha, Allison, Anda, and their other peers. Some will perform on instruments such as the piano, cello, and many more, whereas others will showcase the pieces of art that they have created and a few will be singing and dancing.

✨fast forward

A week had passed and it was Yara's Virtual Concert; she had no idea that her family would be watching as their zoom had also been ready to see their favorite princess perform.

~The program has begun...~

"Hello everyone, and welcome to MOSAIC 2022, a virtual concert benefiting the Santuario de San Antonio parish. The parish's maintenance and day-to-day operations have been severely impacted as a result of the pandemic and the lack of daily collections. The name Mosaic refers to the concert's intention to be a mash-up of various art styles and forms. We hope you enjoy what we have prepared for you!"

While Ana was performing "The Swan" by Camille Saint-Saèns, a slide video presentation of Yara's artworks was shown...Irene was taken aback...

Anda: These paintings you see are all Alana Yara Victoria Marcos Araneta's masterpieces, which she later renamed "The Family Portrait."

"