Ecuestre 🦋

Today is a daddy-daughter date, as Irene needs to go to Bong's headquarters to assist Liza in planning things for her brother's campaign...

So Greggy set up a date with her unica hija, and Irene eventually agreed to let the mag-ama go horseback riding at the Polo Club. Greggy was already well-known as an equestrian at his young age,  and Alfonso inherited this, who enjoyed the sport as well.

Irene: Be careful you two, Greggy ha, humanda ka talaga sa akin, take care of your daughter, keep a close eye on her.
Yara: *trying to laugh* Mom, thank you for saying yes to dad, will be super careful, I'll promise. *kisses her mom*

Greggy: Yes, Senyora Irene, your favorite daughter is safe with me.

Irene: Asus, if I wasn't busy, I wouldn't make payag and let you leave *poking fun*
Greggy: Grabe naman, parang di ko yan anak, anak ko din yan *scoff*

Irene: Talaga lang Greg ha...Well, kidding aside, take care, I love you, honey and Mommy loves you so much, my little girl. *hug her child* Have fun with dad!

Yara: Will sure do! Love you, mama!

Irene has already bid goodbye to her husband and child in order to see Liza as they still have such a bunch to go to and patch up for Bong, whereas Greggy has given a huge box to his daughter Yara...

Greggy: Open it...do you know I have been hiding it for a long time...  I am really just waiting for your mom to allow me to take you horse riding...

As she untied the ribbon and opened the box his father had given him, she found equestrian clothing such as jodhpurs, riding hats and body protectors, riding gloves, and other items...

Yara: Wow, you got me the whole set, Dad...
Greggy: Of course, I'm looking forward to this date of us, just like we used to, hija but this will be different from our usual pangangabayo before.

Yara: Yes, you often used to take me around on your big horses...And, am excited to learn as well! *smiling*

He urged his daughter to start changing because they are about to leave. Greggy is extremely happy to be with his child and to be teaching equestrian with her.

FAST FORWARD

They had already arrived at the Manila Polo Club, in which there are only a few folks since, as you all know, it is a membership club with members who are both private and well-known, so their measures are undoubtedly meticulous and it is not easy to become a member.

Greggy and Yara were warmly welcomed by the horse keeper at MPC, and Yara's father shocked her by simply stating...

Greggy: That lovely horse over there *pointing* is for you, hija...
Yara: *astonished* Really, daddy? Remember the gift Ahia and Shoti gave me? I already have mine.

Greggy: Yes, I know, but that horse is for Bulacan, this is different. Consider it one of my early birthday presents for you, sunshine...
Yara: This is too much dad, but thank you! *kissed him on the cheek*

Greggy: Are you ready and able?
Yara: Sure bet, Teacher Gregorio *giggled*

The loving father, Greggy, encourages and supports his daughter to get on her horse.

Yara already has a basic knowledge of it because she has been riding horses with his dad since she was a child, or with Alfonso and Andy, as a kid, they always wander the horse (trail ride), and it seems to that riding horses is also natural for the young Araneta because equestrianism is in his father's blood.