Compartir 🦋

The Araneta couple, Greggy and Irene talked and asked the help of their relatives and friends to fulfill their only daughter's birthday request. A few weeks had passed as they gathered the necessary supplies for the goodies they would be giving.

✨fast forward

To be included in the gift bag that will be distributed on Yara's birthday are tons of rice, canned products, kits, and other goods that are continuously arriving. Some of them came from their family members, friends, and Yara's godparents too, who also have the resources to produce a bulk piece of goods.

They began packing right away with assistance from their staff at home and the family after Xandra was certain that it is all complete.

~ff. last day of packing~

While Irene was sitting next to her daughter, Yara was gleefully sealing her small gift for the beneficiary of the goods when she suddenly embraced her.

Yara: Thank you, mom, for doing all these.
Irene: Of course, anything that will make you happy, little girl.

While the two were making lambing with each other, Greggy just looked at his mag-ina, beaming and Xandra approached him.

Xandra: Dad... *beso*
Greggy: Yes, Xands?

Xandra: Ready for tomorrow?
Greg: Yes! Thank you very much for helping your mom plan for Yara's surprise celebration *patted her daughter-in-law's shoulder*

They smiled broadly, spoke about tomorrow's plans, and expressed excitement for their princess.

~ afternoon that day~

They have completed packing the goods for tomorrow. Yara has no idea what her family is planning for her and organizers are about to finish designing for her surprise birthday celebration.

Imelda, Imee, Liza, and Xandra made an effort and took the lead to went to great lengths to make sure that everything is ready because Irene and Greggy can't check the preparation because they were worried that Yara might be suspicious.

(You are aware of how well thought out and coordinated their celebrations are! #Imeldific to the max! Watch out!)

~evening time~

For the couple to visualize the setup, Xandra secretly called Irene, and they did a FaceTime.

As Xandra shows her parents around the premises...

Irene: Oh wow, Xands, it is so beautiful!*astonished*
Greggy: Bravo, ladies! Sincerely, thank you!

Imee: Hey, you two! Are you sure that your daughter didn't make suspentsa!?
Liza: Right! Baka our plans are nabuko na already!

Irene: Nah, she's way too focused on her birthday charity giving *guaranteeing them*
Mama Meldy: Are you finished packing, Irene?

Irene: Yes, mommy! It's already late at night na, so you guys should probably get some rest na! Greggy and I are grateful to you, Mom, to all of you for helping us. *smiling*

Mama Meldy: Absolutely, I want my Victoria to have the happiest birthday possible. Let's make her day extra special since it's her day.

Imee: Talaga naman! Where's the lucky girl ba?
Irene: Sleeping na...

Liza: She seemed to have been tired as she had started packing pretty early.
Greggy: She is, but she is the happiest. *grinning*