Descubrimiento 🦋

Irene: *puzzled* Me? Do I have fans? What exactly do you mean? But, my love, what is Tiktok?

Irene doesn't understand what her daughter is saying or what fans she is referring to, so Yara explains to her mother while having a good laugh because even the young Araneta is confused and it's unusual for both of them, and she is starting to wonder how she can adequately explain to her mom.

Yara: Mama, TikTok is an app where you can upload what you want, singing and dancing, act, dub...everything you want actually. Well, that's just what my friends told me when I asked about it!

Irene: Ok then, but then why do I have fans?
Yara: Perhaps they think you're classically beautiful. *beaming*

Irene: What? Beautiful? Why do they recognize me?
Yara: You're beautiful, Mama! But, aside from just that, maybe since you're Tito Pop's sister...and a Marcos?...

Irene suggested that they download the TikTok app to see what's there...

Irene: Hija... what if you install that app?
Yara: I actually have mama, but it's private and I hardly ever use it and do not even know much about it.

Irene: How do we use it? Like, how can we search for it?
Yara: Maybe it has something to do with your name?

Irene: Should we ask Jacjac (their house-help) to help us?
Yara: That's a good idea, mommy! And you know, she has Tiktok! I caught her dancing while making juice in the kitchen *lol'ing* I will call Ate Jacjac later...

Greggy welcomed his mag-ina, kissed her daughter's hand, and kissed Irene on the lips when they arrived in San Juan, whereas Yara is kilig with her mom and dad touchy-feely with each other, after which clamp their hands together.

When Yara saw her grandmother, Imelda, she dashed and hugged her firmly, and the two mag-lola spoke at the same time.

Suddenly, Imee appeared out of nowhere and greeted everyone enthusiastically...

Imee: Hi everyone!Hola Mamá *beso*...my dearest sister *beso*...ever supportive brother-in-law *beso* and of course, ma chérie *hugs Yara tightly and kisses it on the cheek*

Everyone just laughed at Imee being so energetic and she even brought pasalubong for dinner with her mother and her siblings

Mama Meldy: Imee, are Bongbong and Liza coming? Do you know what your brother's schedule is, Irene?
Irene: I think they're on their way, Mommy...

Imee: Good! So he can at least rest naman because the election is getting so intense, talaga naman!
Irene: Sobra, others are below the belt na nga, but what can we do but always brush it all off...

Greggy: Ma, the table is set, shall we take our seats now? *assisted his mother-in-law to her chair*
Mama Meldy: Thank you, anak...

They began saying a prayer for their food, then ate together as a family, chatted, and when the couple Bong and Liza did arrive...

Bong: Hello!...*holds his mommy's hand*
Liza: Hi, ma...*kisses Imelda*

Mama Meldy: Oh, Bongbong...why are you that thin? Perhaps you're not getting enough food. Look at you, you might get sick...