Acts of Kindness 🦋

~~

For today's plans, Yara will visit Sister Ana and her fostered charity, and Irene together with her daughter will attend a private pilates class whilst also having an interview with the Philippine Daily Inquirer in the afternoon.

Irene: Dear, will be leaving na.
Yara: Bye Daddy! [waved]

Greggy: Ok honey, bye bear. Daddy loves you [kissed Irene and hugged Yara]
Irene: You ba, what time are you leaving?

Greggy: [checking the time] After twenty minutes maybe, Still waiting for them to arrive at the Polo Club
Irene: Ok, update me.

Greggy: Sure honey, I love you [winked]
Irene: [smiling, kilig] I love you too, Araneta!

Yara: SoooOooo CheeeSsy.. [chuckles]

Yara's POV
I luckily captured my mommy's kilig face [laughing]. Every time these two make cheesy sweet moments together talaga are my favorite memories, isn't my mom the cutest when she's smiling!?

Irene and Yara are on their way to Sister, and you can tell that Yara is excited to see the children in foster care again. She has meals, toys, clothes, school materials, and other essentials that the people at the institute could use.

As their car approaches the center, the children, who are ecstatic to see Yara, have made welcoming banners to show that they are happy to see her again.

"Mabuti at nakabisita ka ulit dito Yara."
Yara: Hi, Sister Ana! [nagmano]

"Irene!" [hugged Irene tightly]
Irene: Hello, Sister Ana! [nagmano]

"Masaya ako na nakita ko kayo pati narin ang mga bata rito."
Irene: Thank you, Sister, kami din po, lalo na si Yara.

Even before Yara entered the facility, the children hugged her and warmly welcomed her individually, expressing how much they missed her. The kids invited Yara over to play in the play area with them, requested if she could read them a book of fairy tales, and then they began eating merienda that Yara had also procured for them. While Irene is looking proudly at her daughter with Sister Ana by her side.

"Alam mo Irene, si Yara parang ikaw lang din noon"
Irene: [feeling proud] That little lady of mine is more completely genuine and charitable than I was when I was her age, Sister, honestly speaking.

"Sobrang simpleng bata, malaki ang pasasalamat ko talaga sa inyo ni Greg na patuloy ninyong sinusuportahan ang center hanggang ngayon, kung wala kayo di namin alam pano susustentuhan ang mga bata na naliligtas namin."

Irene: [beaming] Sister, walang anuman, but it's all largely attributable to Yara's efforts to help the children. Most of it comes from her savings, she often rejects nga our offer of giving her money for our shares for her different charities, she just always says that she can manage na daw.

"Yung pinangarap niyong babaeng anak noon, mas sobra pa ang binigay sa inyo, isang Anghel na umaapaw ang busilak na puso."
Irene: [thankful] And, we'll always be forever grateful to him for giving us our only daughter!

After Sister Ana and Irene talked, they went to see Yara and the children.

"O dahan, dahan lang" [referring to the kids]
Irene: Yar, it's time to go baby.