Besties 🦋

Happy 5k readers, 💫
(publishing today to say thank you! )

It's early in the morning and the Aranetas are already at SFO airport to Los Angeles so that they can meet their child Luis and they'll be together flying going home on their way to the Philippines the next day

Irene slept on Greggy's shoulder, watching over his wife and child. They arrived at LAX a few hours later and opted to stay at their hotel for one night. They settled down first before completing the necessary swab and then went straight to meet the Laudes.

Philip called Greggy and ended up going directly to Alice's house in Beverly Hills, where Small was staying because she said she was making preparations for lunches for them.

At The Eduardo's

Small's assistant, greeted them and led them to their living room, where Philip was waiting. He entertained them first while having to wait for Small to come down, and Small warmly welcomed them joyfully a few minutes later, at the very same time Yara and Aton said goodbye to go to Glossier.

Small: Don't be worried, Allan will accompany them naman.
Greggy: Thank you so much, Small.

Small: Of course

Irene: Have a good time, you two!
Yara: Thank you, mama.

Allison: We'll be back *chuckles*
Phil: Allan, keep us updated *he nodded*

The best friends have left, and their mom and dad are just hanging out in Small's garden, eating good food and spending time about their sectors and what has been going on all around them, including politics but they're not very glitzy since their friends run for different parties, so they continue to stay non-partisan about it, and they remained good friends no matter what.

At Glossier

Yara and Allison, on the other hand, have arrived at Glossier and are excited to select and purchase their products, as well as to inquire about their preferred make-up bags.

Allison: Via, this is my 25th time here.
Yara: What do you mean, Ton?

Allison: I'm not sure what to get, and Mike always teases me. *lol'ing*
Yara: You're going to buy na now, and I'll help you decide *sniggered* Hmmm...What are we going to get today?

Allison: A makeup bag

Yara: Is that the one?
Allison: I think.

While they were satisfied with the make up bag they both wanted they wandered around to get the new lip balm released by Glossier

Allison: Should I get this, Yar?
Yara: What exactly is that? Oh right, balm dot com.

Allison: In cookie butter, yes. I'm going to get this and smell it.
Yara: *impressed* It makes me want to eat a cookie.

Allison: I agree, we should get it.
Yara: Yeah, anyway. *enticed*

Yara: Everything smells so bango!
Allison: Our kind of haven tho!

Yara: Ton, do you want to consider buying all of these lip balms?
Allison: I'm still contemplating if we should have two of those apiece.