Continuation 🦋

~~

While Greggy is driving, they chat about their days, sharing stories and feelings, creating a cozy atmosphere in the car,

Greggy: Did you have fun today, hija?
Yara: [gleeful] Yes, Daddy. I did!

Irene: Do you want to grab something to eat, little girl?
Yara: [thinking] Hmm, how about we get some Jollibee?

Greggy: [agreeing] I want that too
Yara: [grinning] Yay! How's work?

Greggy: Meetings went well actually, bear.
Irene: [joining the convo] Me naman, my hands are quite exhausted after signing all of the paperwork that needed my signatures. [tired]

Yara: That's great news, Dad! I'll give you a good massage later, mama.
Irene: Oh wow? thanks, baby, you're the sweetest [kissed her daughter's cheeks]

They had just arrived at the Jollibee drive-through when the employees recognized them and cheerfully greeted them. They bought burgers, pasta, fries, and a bucket of fried chickens, for them and their securities behind them, and the workers asked if they could take a picture with them, to which the couple enthusiastically agreed.

Before going down to the baywalk, the bodyguards check to see if it is safe for them to go because they may encounter scandalous conduct from people again. After checking out, they are cleared to wander as there are few people on the baywalk, so it is an opportunity for them to appreciate and enjoy the newly redeveloped Manila Bay.

Yara: [amazed] It's super pretty and very refreshing na here.
Irene: Unlike its previous condition, it is very clean na now. This is really a great project, and Filipinos will certainly enjoy it.

Greggy: Many sectors like tourism, commerce, and mostly the environment will all gain from this endeavor.
Yara: Yes, that's for sure dad and it can also provide beach nourishment and protect coastal structures from erosion and storm surges.

Irene: This is a really smart government initiative.

They were merely admiring Manila Bay's beauty and appreciating the government's effective outcome. As the night grew darker, they were going to come back home when a group of individuals passing by approached them and said,

"Ma'am Irene? Hi, pwede po magpapicture."
Irene: [waved] Hello, yes of course.

"Hala, thank you po." [took a photo together]
"Hello po, Sir Greg!"

"Pwede din po pa picture kami?
Greggy: Sige.

"Anak niyo po Ma'am Irene?" [referring to Yara, who's surrounded by her security]

Irene: [nodding, smiling] Yes, my only daughter.
"Ang ganda ganda niya po."

"Ngayon ko lang nakita mukha niya talaga, sobrang dalang ko lang makakita ng mga pictures niya sa internet."
Greggy: Sobrang mahiyain kasi yan.

"Kahawig niyo po talaga siya Ma'am Irene na may pagka Madam Imelda."
Irene: Aww, thank you! [insert her cute tone]

"Pwede po ba kami magpapicture sa kanya?"
"Hoy, nakakahiya!"

Greggy: [calling Yara] Hija, they want to take a picture with you, is it okay?
Yara: Yes, it's fine po [shyly replied]