Ocupado 🦋

After the proclamation, Liza and Irene are now working extensively to get ready for Bong's inauguration, which will take place at the National Museum. They have been tasked with getting an up-close look at the location so that preparations can be coordinated with security, especially because the inauguration will draw a large crowd.

The Marcos-Araneta family has already planned what they would wear to the inauguration in addition to preparing the National Museum for the event.  For their clothing, they each have a separate designer, however, Liza, Yara, and Xandra all have the same designer.

~~
Irene went with her daughter Yara to Liza's house where Xandra was also waiting for them after taking measurements for her Filipiniana made by her friend Pepito.

When they arrived, they embraced one another and...

Lesley: Good day, ma'am! And to your kid, who has an angelic face...
Irene: It's nice to finally meet you... *beso*

Yara: Hello! I've been following you and just love your creations.
Lesley: Wow, I was so thrilled to say yes when Alexandra asked if I could create a Filipiniana for you as I was excited to meet you.

Yara: Really? I appreciate you accommodating me despite your hectic schedules.
Lesley: Certainly! *winked*

Xandra: Thank you, Lesley! You are one in a million.
Yara: I'd want to thank Achi as well.

They conversed as Lesley took their measurements. When Liza was through, she and Irene departed first, leaving Yara with Xandra. After a time, Xandra drove Yara to their home while Irene made her way from the National Museum back to their home.

~~

Irene updated her sister Imee on their preparations over lunch the next day, and Imee mentioned that they were going to Davao to attend Sara's inauguration.

Imee: You won't join us in Davao?
Irene: I don't think so. Bong's Inauguration will be approaching soon, and I still have a lot of things to do.

Imee: *thinking* Can I bring Yara along?
Irene: *after some thought* Well, I suppose you should ask her.

Imee was so thrilled that she called Yara to come along with her, and she was overjoyed that Irene and Greggy had agreed to this.

Irene: She would be happy to spend time with you and eat durian, Manang...
Imee: Right, I'll also highlight many durian varieties on my vlog; how exciting!

Irene: I'm envious because I too want to eat durian.
Imee: We'll just eat many, for you. *laughing*

Yara is very happy as Irene and Greggy are confident enough to allow her because Imee is with her, knowing that she is as protective as them of Yara.

~~

While Irene is preoccupied, Yara spends in multiple endeavors, including horseback riding with Greggy and his elder brother Alfonso. She went out with her friends and visited her nieces at Luis and Xandra's house just like an ordinary teenager does, and Yara felt safe since she had a bodyguard with her. She eventually warmed up to the idea and embraced it.

Yara agreed to join her mom Irene when she offered to visit the National Museum of Fine Arts with her and Liza so that she could also have a tour of the building.

On their way to the museum...

Yara: Mama, thank you for letting me go out these past few days *holding Irene's hand*
Irene: Of course, babe. Knowing you enjoyed yourself makes me the happiest, my love.