Unity 🦋

"I proclaim Ferdinand Romualdez Marcos Jr, as the duly elected President of the Republic of the Philippines, and Sara Zimmerman Duterte as the duly Vice President of the Republic of the Philippines."

Everyone applauded and started cheering, and some people sincerely wish the new first family great success. And to prove how full of happiness they are with Bong and Sara's accomplishment, Liza sheds a tear as she remembers how heartbroken and badly everyone felt back in 2016, but looking at the current time, they have finally restored their faith and confidence in their family once more.

They called a halt to the Joint Public Session to announce their proclamation and invite the President and Vice-President to the rostrum. The staff from the Senate and the House of Representatives met Bong and Sara while they were waiting, congratulating them all. When they returned, they went to the hall, where everyone is waiting for their proclamation.

Yara:  Tita Sara is there na, mama *pointing*
Irene: I believe she will be seated there *pointing near Liza's chair line*

Yara: She looks so smart and beautiful in her outfit, no doubt that Tita Mommy loves and adores her so much.
Irene: She is definitely eager to serve the country from an early age, as evidenced by Davao's tranquility and achievements.

Simon: I agree with you Tita, she's so simple, and yet she accomplishes so much

The Marcos-Araneta family greeted Sara at her seat and congratulated her for their victory, as the Batasang Pambansa celebrated her.

Yara: Kuya Si, is Unc getting out of that door?
Simon: Yes, Yar, same way with where the Vice-President came out.

Irene: There you go, Bonget is already there, And, *surprised* Manang is there too, accompanying him.

The Marcos family was waiting in the hallway as Bong made his way in, standing with crying eyes, beaming with pride over Bong, and applauding in unison. As Bong arrived, everyone cheered and some even started chanting his name.

Bong proceeded to where his family was seated. When he arrived, Liza gave him a cheek kiss. Imelda stared at her son and it was clear from her eyes that she was extremely proud of him. Irene praised Bong and asked Imee to sit next to Yara and Simon for a while.

~~

The Joint Public Session is resumed.

Sotto: "To our duly elected president, President Ferdinand Marcos Jr, to our duly elected Vice President, Vice President Sara Zimmerman Duterte, congratulations. You have been placed by God in this position for a reason, may he lead you into your purpose, and may you live it courageously, in every step you take may God protect you, I pray for God's blessings for your leadership, for you and your family, Congratulations."

Velasco: "I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate our President Ferdinand "Bongbong" Romualdez Marcos Jr, maligayang pagbati po President BBM, to our Vice president-elect, Sara Zimmerman Duterte Carpio, Congratulations Maam Inday, Congratulation also and thank you the Joint Canvassing Committee lead by House Majority leader Ferdinand Martin Romualdez and Senate Majority Leader Juan Miguel Zubiri for the swift and fair canvassing that guaranteed the peoples faith in our electoral process, thank you all the honorable members of the joint canvassing committee and the secretaries for your hardworking and invaluable support, in ensuring a historic canvassing that finished in 2days. Ngayong araw na ito congress bares witness the unity of our country. In a true partnership between the north and the south, which has become the unity of all corners of the country, in previous elections Filipinos voted for President and Vice President from different parties.