ARA 🦋

Their employees greet them as they enter the office. They waited for Greggy since his meeting hadn't ended yet, so Yara decided to walk around her dad's office while Irene prepared their food. While Yara was walking, the staff working smiled at her and she smiled sweetly. They mostly all recognize the young Araneta since she used to visit his daddy after her school before the pandemic started. They adore Yara because she is very kind and sophisticated as her parents and older siblings.

Staff 1: Hi Ms. Yara!
Yara: *waves * Hi! *bowed* Just call me Yara nalang po. *giggled*

Staff 2: We are happy to have you visit
Yara: I actually miss it too, visiting here.

Staff 3: Your Daddy is still in a meeting but you want me to notify him?
Yara: It's ok, I'm just walking around lang, but is Dad in the conference room? *chortles*

Staff 3: Yes, come na, even if you just peek.
Yara: Oh, alright, thank you!

The staff accompanied Yara to the conference room where her father was. She quickly peeked at them just to see his daddy, she didn't know that his dad's security saw him and told Greggy...

SP: Excuse me, Boss
Greggy: What is it?

SP: Parang andito po si Ma'am Yara.
Greggy: My daughter? *wondering* Can you double-check?

SP: Noted, sir.

Greggy's security guards quickly looked in and saw Yara chatting to their employees. Greggy smiled because his child was there and immediately ordered his guard to call her and let her in.

As Yara and their employees converse...

Staff 1: Do you remember Ms. Yara, when you were so young and always had that much food for everyone?
Staff 2: Oo nga, tanda ko yun! Jollibee sa lahat.

Yara: Oh, yes, I remember! *smiled*
Staff 3: Sobrang bilis ng panahon ngayon dalaga kana!

Yara: Thank you so much, po! I am relieved to see you safe and well.

They were halted when...

SP: Good afternoon, Ma'am Yara.
Yara: *startled* Oh my gosh...Y-yes?

SP: Pinapapasok daw po kayo ng daddy niyo sa meeting room.
Yara: W-what!? Oh no na po, am shy.

SP: Yun po sabi ng dad niyo.
Yara: Please tell dad po, am very shy. Will just wait here or go be back to his office, mom is also there. I don't want to interrupt his meeting too.

Greggy's security staff returned to him, relying on what Yara told him and...

Greggy: Hay, my unica hija, super reserved...

He excused himself from his meeting group to get here daughter...

Greggy: Excuse me for a moment, my Yara is outside, she's shy to come here again, so I'll just bring her so you can see her too *chuckles*

Those inside the meeting room nodded, thrilled to see the young Araneta since they rarely encountered just like Irene.

Greggy came out and saw his child, and you could see the warmth on his expression as he embraced her.

Greggy: Hey, my sunshine! Come! *hug her* Where is your mommy?
Yara: Daddy! Mom is waiting for us at your office. We got food so that we could all eat together.

Greggy: Alright, hija. Come na! So that we can eat, am already hungry too, just say hello to everyone and I will immediately adjourn the meeting.
Yara: * hesitatingly * but Daddy, am...

Greggy took Yara's hand and just smiled, proudly walking with her as he led the way into the conference room.

Greggy matter of seconds introduced his daughter to everyone as soon as they walked in and...

Greggy: Oh, here is my nag iisang babaeng anak si Yara. I know she rarely shows up, exactly like her mother, Irene, so titigan niyo na. *he remarked jokingly*

They laughed, smiled, looked, and warmly welcomed Yara individually, while Yara shyly smiled at them all and...

Greggy: Koala bear, don't be shy. They are thrilled because you are here.
Yara: Hello, everyone! *waves with a bow* It's good to see you all again after a long time. I apologize for disturbing your discussion, po.

Member: No, we're delighted to see you, the future Araneta Group heiress just like your brothers *wink* we were also closing the session when you arrived, right Boss GA?

Greggy: Yes, It's done, so we'll call it a day. This meeting has been adjourned; have a nice late lunch, everyone, and thank you very much for today!

They all left the conference room, and Greggy and Yara were the last to exit. As they walked back into the office, Yara asked a staff member how many employees are now present in their company, and...

Staff: There are 50 people here today because we're still shifting.
Yara: Ok then, I'll get you something, maybe a merienda later *chuckles*

Staff: Talaga po? Salamat po, Ma'am Yara!
Yara: Sure! My pleasure.

Greggy: My sweet and beautiful sunshine. Thank you very much, hija.
Yara: Welcome, Dad! Mana to you and Mommy!

Greggy pushed open the door...

Irene: Finally, you're finished. Let's go eat, I'm hungry.
Greggy: Hello, pretty woman! *kiss Irene's upper face* Actually, Yara and I are hungry as well, honey.

Yara: I'm sorry for keeping you waiting, Mama. *hug*
Irene: Don't worry, my love. Let's eat na

While Yara also ordered to buy merienda for everyone in their office. They just kept talking while eating, and Yara also told her dad that her Lola Meldy had hired new bodyguards for her, as well as their bookstore date with Mommy Irene...

Greggy: Hija, do you recall why our company's abbreviation is ARA?
Irene: *sniggering* What a cute story, babe.

Yara: Hmmmm *wondering* I forgot the specifics, but that has something to do with me, right, mom?
Irene: Yes, exactly, little girl. Dad, kwento mo na...

Greggy: Because when you were young, hija. Your older siblings named you Yara, but you can't pronounce the letter "Y" but you always say "ara...ara... ara" so I decided to call the company ARA.PH, and that's what everyone started calling it from that day forward.

Yara: Oh my goodness! Seriously, daddy? Araneta Properties has a fun and interesting backstory, and it's really cute *giggling*
Irene: My adorable baby... ARA *quips with her daughter*

Unexpectedly, Irene received a phonecall trying to invite her to the opening of KULTURA the next day. She paused briefly because they'd be going to visit Imelda tomorrow afternoon and then spending the night, but her daytime schedule was still available, so she shortly said yes to her friend.

They just waited for Greggy to complete signing his documents so that they could go home from work early, while their employees thanked Yara for her treat and were overjoyed to see her.