Old Photographs🦋

~~

Irene and Yara came from their company to give Greggy lunch as they were hectic at the office and didn't hang around long, they just accompanied him to eat and were able to catch up even though he was busy. Irene decided to visit her brother Bong and Liza as well as their kids in their house to spend quality time with them, and they did miss Yara too though.

As they approached Liza's house, the staff immediately opened the door and welcomed them into their living area since Liza was still upstairs and Bong too was having a conference call for a little while to make preparations for his presidential campaign and his short flight to Cebu to meet with his political allies.

Sandro: [surprised] Tita Irene! and our little Victoria!
Yara: Hi Kuya San! [hugged Sandro]

Irene: Where are your parents and Si?
Sandro: They're upstairs Tita Irene. Dad is currently holding a conference but will be finished soon.

Irene: Alright Sand, we bought potlucks as well.
Yara: I also got Patchi chocolates for Tita Momma! [elated]

Simon: How about me, Yar? You only got mom?
Yara: Kuya Si! [smiled] Of course, you are also included!

Simon: Hi Tita Irene! [beso]
Irene: Hi Si! How are you?

Simon: A little busy with work, Tita

They stopped talking when Liza went down from their room and was pleasantly surprised to see Irene and Yara.

Liza: My little darling! [grooving]
Yara: Tita Momma! Patchi for you! [handed Liza a bag full of chocolates]

Liza: [shocked] Oh wow, so many chocolates! Thanks, darling
Irene: The one thing you can't resist eating [beso]

Liza: I know! [laughing, dancing] Irene, come. Let's prepare merienda

While they were preparing a snack, Simon accompanied Yara to their library and Yara read a few books, Simon left Yara for a while because someone called him into their office so he was left alone, a few minutes later Bong saw Yara.

Bong: [startled] Oh Yara! How are you, doll?
Yara: Tito Pops! [embraced Bong] I am good! Are you done with your meeting?

Bong: [nodded] Yes, just now lang. What are you doing?
Yara: As I was going to read a publication, I came across all these old photographs of you and the family.

Bong: [stunned] Wow! I've been looking for these as well, little girl. Do you want to know the stories behind all of these old pics?
Yara: [excited] Sure Tito Pops, I'd like to know, but maybe you're a busy pa.

Bong: No naman, I will always make time to spend with family and especially you!
Yara: [thrilled] Yay! Thank you, Unc! Am so excited na.

Bong: No naman, I will always make time to spend with family and especially you!Yara: [thrilled] Yay! Thank you, Unc! Am so excited na