Piece of Art 🦋

~~

Note: Hola readers, today I will take you with Irene, Greggy, Yara, and the couple Bong and Liza Marcos to the Yuchengco Museum Awarding Ceremony at RCBC Plaza Makati, wherein Bong was among the invited honorable guests who will be distributing awards and recognizing Filipino artistry.

~~

Irene received a call from Liza asking what time they would arrive at the event venue; she stated that they might be a bit late because Yara had to finish her class, but she would just contact Liza once they were near the location since her daughter is interested in seeing works of various pieces of artwork, Liza and Bong also were excited in seeing their niece.

Irene: I will call you later, once we're near already.
Liza: Oh okay, okay Irene [beside her, Bong is speaking]

Irene: [inaudible] What daw? I can't hear Bonget properly.
Bong: I said please bring Yara, she's more important than you guys [jokingly said]

Irene: [bantering back] Ah ganun, we won't bring her na nga.
Liza: Irene, please. [urging]

Bong: [laughing] Am just kidding, bring our niece, please.
Irene: [nodded] Yes, we will take her nga, that's why we will be somewhat late as she still has school.

Liza: Am so excited to see my darling [grooving joyfully]

Irene: She's looking forward to seeing you guys too.
Bong: Well, see you then Ading! [excited]

Irene: [ending the call] Bye, for now, Bonget and Liza.

A few hours later, Irene considered peeking into her daughter's room to see whether it was over in her class (ever since her last commencement ceremony, Yara has been in an online Hybrid Learning Program at her school given the situation now that we are in a global epidemic) Although the restrictions have been eased now compared to previous years and that the crisis has been around for almost over two years, they are still very cautious.

Yara: Mom? [starring]
Irene: [peaking] Did I disturb you?

Yara: No naman, just wrapping up with my class today.
Irene: Is that what you're wearing for later?

Yara: No, I will change my top lang.
Irene: Oh okay, will leave you first.

Yara: My classmates want to say hi to you.
Irene: Hang on a minute! [greeted them and smiled]

"Hi Tita Irene!" [starts waving]
Irene: It is nice seeing you all, you can come here to our house if you'd like, it's been a while, girls. [smiled warmly]

" We will surely love to go there tita, soon!"
"We miss your company and your food!" [laughing]
Irene: Yes, when it's safe, you guys take care.

Irene's quick chika with Yara's classmates has ended, and they all hurriedly leave as Bong and Liza are already waiting for them. As they approached the event, Liza waited for them up at the entrance door.

Liza: Irene! [signaling] Here.
Irene: [whispering to Yara] Your Tita Liza, is right there [pointing at Liza]

Yara: Where? [looking]
Greggy: At the entrance door, bear,

Yara: I saw her na [walk towards Liza] Tita Momma!

Liza: Darling! [beso and embraced Yara tightly] How are you?
Yara: I'm fine po, and I apologize if we're a little late because I have a school