Continuation 🦋

Author's note: Hello everyone, I made a last decision to have this short continuation from the previous chapter as it would be too lengthy if I combined it with the next chapter, hehe. I can assure you that Irene and Yara's sweet moments and their mother-and-daughter conversation will be featured and greatly shown in the following chapter, but for now, this will do muna

-

There were so many things to attend to last night that by the time the Aranetas arrived home from Bong's final Meeting de Avance in Solaire, it was almost one in the morning. They were delighted to be a part of their brother's one of his memorable last-day campaign days.

~flashback to yesternight~

There were way too many individuals onstage who wished to interact with Bong and Sara as well as senatorial candidates, so Irene took the initiative to head straight to the tent where they had been previously after taking pictures with Aimee and Cris.

Irene first went to the restroom as they entered the holding area, and Yara and Greggy made small talk at the table while they waited until they saw Audrey

Yara: Tita Auds, hello! *waved, beso*
Audrey: Hi Yara girl! *hugs* Tito Greg! *beso* Where's your mommy?

Yara: Mommy is just in the comfort room, she'll be back any moment, have a seat first! *saw something* Oh wow! is that the one you bring with you here?
Audrey: Yes! A fan of your mom gave it to me to give to her! *grinning*

Yara: Yeah, right, of course! I recalled that Mama had shown this over your group chat. Are those crochet dolls, Tita Auds?
Audrey: Exactly! You wanna hold it and give it to Tita Irene instead?

Yara: Sure, but you should give it to mommy instead, I'll hold lang *smiles* Daddy, look how they made a crochet doll just for mom!
Greggy: That's impressive; Irene looks exactly like that. It was from Cagayan right, Auds?

Audrey: Yes, Tito Greg! These children today are very talented and creative!
Greggy: I absolutely agree with you.

They then continued to comment about how stunning these dolls were and how they resembled Irene, making them even more unique because they were made for her.

Irene was still talking to everyone she ran into, so it took a bit for her to get back to her mag-ama, but after a time...

Irene: Hola Auds! *beso* So nice to see you tonight before leaving, I met with Dawn and Alice just now...
Audrey: Yes, Tita Irene. Well, I just came by to give you these dolls *pointed at Yara showing it to her mom*

Irene: Oh my goodness, this is so nice, and really looks like me. *laughing* Thanks for bringing it to me.
Audrey: Sure thing, they'll be happy seeing that you got it already, let's take a photo so I'll send it to them.

Irene: Sure, really appreciate it, thank you for bringing it here, Auds!