Perdón 🦋

~continuation~

Irene dashed to their daughter's room, where she found Greggy pounding and attempting to unlock the door open because she couldn't hear their daughter anymore...

Greggy: Hija... stay with me... stay with dad... Where is the key!??
Irene: What's going on!? *confused*

Greggy: *nervously yells* Where is the key!!? Please give me the damn key!!!!

Irene hasn't realized what's going on, or maybe she's just trying to deny something is going on with their child and asked again...

Irene: Greggy! What exactly going on?
Greggy: I suspect Yara is struggling to breathe... I could hear her making slow noises earlier...

Greggy opened up the door as soon as their maids handed him the key, and his instincts were correct: something bad had happened to their daughter...

Irene: Oh dear Lord!! *exclaimed*

He leaped across to Yara, who'd been lying on the floor, lifted her head, and made her tilt against his chest...

Greggy: Hija...can you hear me?
Yara: D-daddy... I c-can't b-breath...

Irene, on the other hand, was stunned for a few moments and knew right away that her daughter couldn't breathe, that she was having an asthma attack...

Irene: Mom's here, calm down, darling...alright breath, breath ...

She gave her inhaler puffs, Greggy carried her to her bed, and they immediately dialed Yara's doctor's number.

They had also given several inhaler puffs before Yara's breathing became moderate, and they did not leave her until her doctor arrived...

Her doctor just gave her medicine, a nebulizer to help her breathe more quickly and properly because she wasn't puffing enough.

Dra: Do you feel better now?
Yara: Yes, Dra... thank you

Dra: Don't do that again, you shed tears so hard that you can't even breathe.

Yara: I felt chest pain and it was difficult to breathe, and then I had no idea what was going on.
Dra: So next time, even if you can manage your attacks, you still need to keep your inhalers nearby so they're accessible to you whenever you need them.

Yara: Thank you for coming, Dra.
Dra: Sure, Alana...I'll speak to your mom and dad first, but please take a rest, okay?

Yara: Will do, Dra can you please tell just my daddy to come here after you guys talk? I'd like him to come here...

Dra nodded and exited Yara's room as soon as Greggy and Irene were outside, waiting to hear what the doctor had to say and whether or not their daughter was okay.

Dra: She is fine now; I gave her liquid medication thru a nebulizer, and if she experiences chest pain due to difficulty of breathing, simply drop the liquid onto her nebulizer if puffs do not work...

Irene: Thank you very much, Dra...Are we now allowed to see her?
Dra: Yes, sure. She's just resting, and oh...as she said, she wants her father to come inside...

Irene felt sad and knew her daughter was sulking at her, so Greggy took her hand in his and...

Irene: You go see Yara, and I'll take Dra outside first.

Greggy walked in and saw their daughter sleeping, so he caressed Yara's hair and kissed her on the forehead

Yara: Dad? *open up its eyes slowly*
Dad: Hija, it's dad...