Finalmente 🦋

~~
After a little while, Yara received a call, and she enthusiastically answered it as her parents also responded with happiness and a beaming grin on their faces as well.

After the Inauguration, Imee got in touch with Yara, which was great to her surprise. They were en route home to get ready for the party later that evening at Malacañang when they began engaging in conversation.

Yara: Thanks for calling us, Tita Mommy! You look very beautiful in your Filipiniana; like I previously told you, you will stand out!
Imee: Thank you, ma chérie. I really miss and appreciate the compliments you gave and your presence the most, today!

Irene then appeared on Yara's phone screen loving her sister's specially designed Filipiniana, which she had worn to their brother's Inauguration.

Irene: Manang, you are rocking your entire outfit, it is extremely poetic. and sentimental, and you put everything all together so brilliantly, the lockets, chains, and pendants as embellishments, are outstanding!
Imee: Well, of course, the original blue lady color of Mommy is the color of my Filipiniana, and I put all the katutubong ginto of Ilocos Norte.

Yara: And considering Lolo gave each of them to Tita Mommy as gifts, there are far too many memories to count associated with them. You are "a muse with a museum in her(your) sleeves standing out while sitting in the national museum" earlier Tita Mommy.

~day following Bong's winning~

Since Yara and Imee are so close, whenever a chance pops up that works for both of their schedules, they quickly seize it as a chance for quality time with each other. On that particular morning, Yara visited her Tita Mommy, while holding gifts from his dad,

She took a precious look at the bracelets and lockets her father had given her...

Imee: Ma chérie, "what do you think? Can I put it on the arms of what I will wear at the Inauguration?"
Yara: Oh wow, are these those gifts from Lolo to you, right?

Imee: Yes, it was. "It's a good thing I'm a senator, I can go."
Yara: *confused* Of course, you can go, you are the Super Ate of the incoming President

Imee: *doesn't imik for a while* We are not talking...
Yara: Why? What's wrong? *astonished* Is it malala ba? You haven't shared any with me...*worried*

Imee: "Hindi ko nga maintindihan eh" *cried softly*

Yara quietly comforted Imee by giving her an affirming hug; Yara was conscious of the fact her Tita Mommy rarely cries and only did so when something was so heavy that it consumed her completely.

Imee may come across as tough, but in reality, she is a very hardworking, very intelligent, and one of the most loving sister to her siblings and family, willing to protect and fight for them.

~~

"I brought my father in the Inauguration, after all, siya naman ang dahilan ng lahat ng ito,
he escorted me, he is in my arms.." - Imee

They were merely talking about what happened at the Inauguration a while ago and the behind-the-scenes before it started and Imee even teased the Aranetas who did not attend, that they should just watch her vlog instead when it's out and they just all laugh at her.