Empresa🦋

~~

The Araneta Group of Companies decided to have an early party and an intimate one because of COVID. Those employees who are working at home will be attending via an online platform and those who will be attending personally, are required to have a swab test before entering the venue for the safety of everyone at the party.

The venue of the event is Manila Polo Club and the whole Araneta will be attending as a way of showing how they appreciate their employees for working very hard to make the company successfully operate throughout the years despite experiencing the pandemic.

The Araneta were on their way to the party and prepared a little token of appreciation to their employees Irene was the one who took care of it and will be giving it away before the party ended

-At The Manila Polo Club-

Greggy: Did you know bear, we always play Polo at that field
Yara: Or equestrian right, Daddy?

Greggy: [nodded] Yes, koala bear!

They arrived at the event hall and were greeted by their employees and Luis, Xandra, Alfonso together with Andy were there already.

Andy: [running, shouting] Baba! Gramps!
Irene: Hello, [beso everyone] did you get in here earlier?

Xandra: We just arrived five minutes ago, Mom!
Luis: Hello dearest Shobe [hugged his sister]

Yara: Hi Shoti! [mano, beso everyone]
Xandra: Come, Yar. Seat beside us [offered a chair]

They began immediately the special event, and many people took pictures of the family and said hello to them. There were also a few games that were got to play since the Aranetas had also arranged prize money for it, and they had such fun throughout the night, then they ate dinner and continued to socialize with the people in attendance.

While supper was being served, Greggy and Luis delivered speeches applauding their employees and executive staff of the company for their endeavors. While Irene, Yara, and Xandra were munching and paying attention to the speeches, Andy was by Alfonso's side enjoying the anime and introducing Yara to its Roblox characters.

Yara had no idea that the emcee would call her and escort her on stage, and she couldn't help but go despite her shyness, she had figured she would just go since her dad and older brother were still there.

"Joining us on stage, the youngest and the only daughter of Boss GA and Mrs. Irene Araneta, their sweet and lovely daughter, Ms. Yara. Around of applause, please."

People were cheering and complimenting on how beautiful their boss Greggy's child was, and Yara bowed and started waving to say hello to them.

Greggy: This is Yara, [holds Yara's hand] my daughter. Given her reserved demeanor, [smiled] she came on stage to join us tonight in recognizing our successes and celebrating this special occasion. Would you like her to speak?

"Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Yara: [flustered, stunned] Oh my gosh, dad! I don't know what to say
Luis: [encouraging his lil sister] You can do it Shob, just be yourself. We got you. [winked]

As she was about to speak, she glanced at her mom, who assured her with her chin upheld high saying

Irene: [smiled warmly] You can do it, my love!

Yara: [trying to compose herself] Hello, everyone. Good evening, I am Alana Yara Victoria Marcos-Araneta, and I am the youngest child of the Araneta. [smiled nervously] I honestly don't know what to say and I'm very nervous, but I want to thank you all for your enthusiastic support of the Araneta Group and your work and effort. I also would like to thank you for not leaving the company, particularly when we were beaten by the global epidemic, you are out there still doing everything, and you work so hard for the company. [smiling genuinely] I am relieved that almost everyone here has gone back to work including those who attended online and I am hoping that you won't be experiencing too tough during this crisis since they eased the restrictions slowly, I hope you all will be healthy and your family and have a wonderful and meaningful Merry Christmas in the coming days and weeks.