Mother's Day 🦋

Author's note: Just letting you guys know that I might be MIA for a week or so. I'll be busy dealing with some fam matters and with school since my class started, already! I sincerely hope you enjoy and like this part! This is one of my current favorite chapters.

Thank you so much to my loyal readers and commentators for interacting with me; I appreciate and treasure it, a lot! Hope you have a great day ahead of you.

God be with you! 🦋

-

As they celebrated Mother's Day and as a way of expressing their gratitude to their beloved mommy, Irene, she returned home to see bouquets, waiting for her from Greggy and their three children.

Irene went to Yara's room after they had changed into jammies, she found Yara staring blankly and deep in thought. Then, Irene lay on her daughter's bed while Yara sweetly agreed to have her mother close to her.

Irene: Hi sweetheart *kiss her forehead* Do you want to share it with mommy?
Yara: Daddy told you?

Irene: Yeah because I asked...I was just wondering why...
Yara: Well, some people have been calling me a snob or even a brat for not talking and not reacting to them when they interact with me, but it doesn't bother me now, mom, because I feel like sometimes I unintentionally do it or to them frequently.

Irene: I know, sweetheart, and it's almost over. Even your Tita Mommy sent me the video of you hiding your face so that no one could see you...

Yara: I get it, mom, but I tried to say hello and wave back as much as I could, even though I'm shy, as a way for me or us to thank them for their support during the campaign. But truly, this won't bother me for too long.

Irene: Aww, my sweet girl, listen to mom. *hold her hands* You know yourself better than other people's opinions. I realize things may be difficult for you right now, but I assure you that after these things, we will be back to what our life was, without not much interaction with people. *smooches her* mommy is very sorry, little girl.

Yara: There's no need to apologize, mom. *rests her head over her mom* I've slowly come to terms with it, and while I want to stay out of the spotlight, I don't want you or anybody else in the family to think that this is a burden on me; I've already embraced it and am doing my best...

 *rests her head over her mom* I've slowly come to terms with it, and while I want to stay out of the spotlight, I don't want you or anybody else in the family to think that this is a burden on me; I've already embraced it and am doing my best

The emphasis of the video was Yara, who was covering her face in the background of Imee's video to avoid being seen, however, other people thought it snobbish and brat of her to have waved hello while running to the side afterward.

(Author's note: Screenshots above are just edited to make it more convincing, alright guys! haha)

Irene was perplexed by how these people could criticize her daughter in such a harsh way; after all, she is only a kid with little exposure to the public light and stuff, and given that she had been raised in a well private life and manner, that only few could truly understand how reserved and shy she could be nor that these things were all strange to her.