Prep 🦋

Last night, Irene, Greggy, and their daughter returned home and rested. Irene invited her daughter to do Pilates with her in the morning before going their day since it would be a hectic day for they would be decorating their home for the upcoming holiday dinner and her eldest son Alfonso and Andy would be arriving tomorrow.

Yara: Mama, am I allowed to have a sleepover at Aton's place?
Irene: You should ask dad first, but am sure he'll make payag

Yara: Hmmm, alright. Will do that mom.

Irene led their workout with her daughter and Greggy was just on their side reading the newspaper while listening to the conversation of his wife and daughter.

(Yara's POV)
Today, I and my mom will be sharing the heart of our home, our Christmas decorations. This is where we spend most of our time together during the festive season. I'll be sharing our decorated home-styled mostly with my mom.

Yara: Mom, what's our theme color for this year's Christmas?
Irene: Hmmm, will use gold, white, and silver to decorate our house this year.

Yara: That's a super pretty mom!
Greggy: Where will I put these ornaments for your Christmas tree, dear?

Irene: In that corner, dear. Thank you, honey!
Greggy: My pleasure, mi amor

Yara: Wow! Those ribbons! *amazed*
Irene: Baby, can you help mom, which side am I going to put these picks on?

Yara: That corner mom! So it will be balanced!
Greggy: That looks so beautiful.

Yara: Yes it is! Mom's hands are so galing talaga!
Irene: Aww, thank you, my love!

Irene: How about these flocked garlands? Hmm, should we put it on the fireplace?
Yara: That's a good idea mommy!

Greggy: I found the nativity set! Here you go, babe.
Irene: Thank you, darling!

Yara: That's Lola Meldy's gift, right? Oh my gosh!
Irene: That's right, little girl!

When they finally completed decorating their house, it was almost night, and the Araneta family was so happy and satisfied with what they had accomplished all day that they started to feel Christmas was very fast approaching

After their dinner, they have been cleaning and disinfecting Andy's room for his arrival tomorrow, as well as Thiago and Max's beds, to make it all look clean and comfortable for them all to stay in.

Even though we are aware of their social status in life, Irene wanted to teach her child about household chores, and her daughter Yara enjoys it as well, so she is happy to assist her mom and experience new things, which is why Yara values their household staff very much because she recognizes how essential their job is and just how they make their lives easier.