Después 🦋

Following a successful election, Bong and Sara are now the country's President and Vice President-elect. The Marcos-Araneta family just enjoyed a private dinner throughout which they reminisced on the tumultuous months of campaign and breathed a sigh of relief.

At about this moment, they are simply waiting for Bong to be inaugurated as the country's 17th President.

flashback

Liza made dinner for their family as well as to celebrate their electoral triumph. They were merely conversing colloquially as a family.

Mama Meldy: Congratulations, my Bongbong. *kissing Bong's cheek* May you lead the country and its citizens like what your father did fifty-seven years ago.
Bong: Mom, I appreciate everything you do. I'm the luckiest candidate to be elected, thanks to your assistance, First Lady; We can't thank you enough, mommy.

Imee: Congratulations, Ading! *rolled her eyes* Wag maging masyadong mabait ha...

In response to what Imee said and whatever she was meant to say, Bong and Irene laughed at her. We have all been cognizant that Imee, the eldest sibling, has a strong personality among her siblings.

Mama Meldy: *quips* I now have two presidents in my life! *beaming*

Bong kisses and hugs his mom after she says that and continues talking stuff with his family. While the third generation of Marcoses spoke on the side, on their own

Yara: Congratulations Kuya Sand and Kuya Matmat
Sandro: Thanks Yarrie! *hugging his cousin*

Matthew: Thank you, Maria Clara, let's head back to Ilocos na!*laughing*
Luis: Well, we are planning that, Mat! Let's bond in Ilocos...

Borgy: Just like the old days, man... *reminiscing*
Alfonso: Hey, whose idea were those quoted shirts last election day? *laughing* It is absolutely hilarious.

Mike: I apparently assumed that you guys were also wearing it, but aside from Tito Bong's family, only I was wearing it, dude.
Simon: It was Vinny! And have Yara designed it... *grinning*

Vinny: It's cute, right? *cracking up*
Yara: It is! I was laughing so hard...when mom showed it to me... *giggled*

They shared their preferences in the context of this victory and expressed their appreciation for their Uncle's success. Also, they will surely then have heightened security in the coming days, especially for the Marcos siblings.

When Imelda's children addressed the forthcoming Senate reconvening in a Joint Public Session, declaring Bong and Sara as the duly-elected President and Vice President of the Philippines during the May 9, 2022, national elections.

Bong: On the 25th, we should all be there.
Imee: Yes, I'll be there. So, we'll likely run into each other in the plenary that day

Liza: How about you, mama? Would you like to go with us?
Mama Meldy: Who will be there? Irene? Will you go?

Irene: *thinking* Yeah, sure, mommy. I can accompany mommy, Bonget.
Imee: You guys, should go together...

Bong: That's nice. *looking at his mom* You look truly happy, mom.
Mama Meldy: Bong, I couldn't be happier for you.

They gave their mommy a hug and afterward remembered the time they had spent with their late father. They are all enthusiastic for their brother to be inaugurated as the new President and promise to be there to support him throughout.