Miting De Avance .2 🦋

When Yara entered the tent with Bong and Liza and her cousins, her parents, Irene and Greggy, waited for her; before Irene could get close to her, Greggy held her hand...

Greggy: Dear, just don't tell Yara you know, alright? Not now, or perhaps later when we get home.
Irene: Certainly, honey. I'm not going to upset her now, and break her comfort, for now, let's give this day to Bong, thank you very much, my love.

As soon as Yara went to them. Irene hugged her daughter, Yara, tightly, caressed her hair, and kissed her head while instantly ask...

Yara: Mama, are you all right?
Irene: Mom is missing you lang; how are you? *cracks a smile*

Yara: Aaah, am all good, mommy. Everything was so exciting and people are full of joy.
Greggy: Which car did you get into, hija?

Yara: With Kuya Sandro because Uncle Bong informed them that if they walked here, people would mob them, so they took the car. And Kuya Si told me to join them as we might be pushed back by the supporters.

Irene: That's good my love, *whispered to Yara* I heard Lola Meldy is coming here... *beaming*
Yara: *shocked* Are you sure mom? *literally can't believe*How can this is possible.

Irene: *giggling, holding her hands* Wait for it little girl!

Yara's face lit up when her mom mentioned that Imelda might be on her way. Then, at the tent, where there is plenty of food for the VIPs and some of the senator's family and friends are present, they gave a simple thanksgiving dinner for their support, as their way of thanking them

Yara: But Tita Mommy won't be able to make it again...
Irene: Yes, but we understand why she couldn't, right?

Yara: Clearly, mom. She's just thinking about everyone, especially Tito Pops.
Greggy: And knowing Imee has been doing her job as a senator and a big sister to Bong is already enough.

Suddenly, Thinking Pinoy noticed Irene, who is also present, while he is speaking with some politicians; he recognized Irene as Bong's sister, and to his surprise, she recognized him as well; as a result, Irene called and approached him, and they had a pleasant conversation while they were in the holding area.

Irene: "Hi TP! Ikaw pala yan! I follow you! Can I have a picture with you?"
TP: "O sige po, sige po"

Irene requested her daughter Yara to take a photo of them, and she did agree. Later, Irene noticed TP's sandals and...

Irene: "Oh my God, I love your sandals" *while staring at it*
TP: "Huy wag mo masyadong tingnan ang kuko ko, di pa ako nag ppapedicure" *cracking up*

Irene: "Alam ko, pinost mo nga eh" *giggled*
Yara: See, I told you, po! Mommy has been watching your entire live! *smiling*

Irene: Of course I do! My daughter, by the way!
Yara: We've met naman earlier at Tita Momma's room na mama... *beaming*

TP: Oo nga po nasabi ng unica hija niyo, nakakahiya naman po. Sobrang ganda at napaka prim at proper! Parang kayo...
Irene: Syempre! Mana sa mommy! *giggling* "So anong tinatanim mo sa bahay mo?"

TP: "Ano po, Jacaranda, uhm Palawan Cherry Blossom, Fruit trees"
Irene: "Eh bakit Jacaranda, gusto mo?"

TP: "Maganda kasi, maganda bulaklak"
Irene: Ohh..."hindi, ako kasi mahilig ako sa native na tress kasi parang nababaon na sa limot" Because, in our house in Bulacan, my tanim are Camachile, Caimito, Aratilis...yung mga native talaga...