Elección 🦋

Irene and Yara had already gotten up early because their call time is at five am. They will join Bong at the airport to travel to Ilocos to cast their votes, but Greggy will be left home for a while but will accompany his mag-ina to the airport

They didn't pack much as they will head back to Manila right away to watch the voting at Bong's headquarter in Mandaluyong. Yara didn't want to go, and yet when their other relatives wished to see her in Ilocos, even for a quick stay, she agreed so her mom will have company as well. However, if the decision were only up to Irene and Greg, they would not want Yara to go because they are concerned about their daughter's constant exposure to the media.

At the Airport

Imelda and Imee came before Irene, who was a few mins early, and they instantly greeted and kissed Mama Meldy. A few minutes later Liza and Bong arrived with their two children because Sandro was already in Ilocos, waiting for them.

Greggy: You two be safe, *kiss Irene* And you little lady, see you shortly, will come to pick you up again with your mom *hug and kiss her daughter's cheeks* Daddy loves you...
Irene: Will text you once we landed dear, get some sleep too before you vote, *whispered* I love you...

When they were complete, they boarded the plane, and while waiting for the aircraft to be cleared to depart, they just talked.

Mama Meldy: Bong, extend my thank you to Chavit for lending us his plane.
Bong: We will see him later mom, but will do, Mommy *kisses his mother's forehead*

While Irene, Imee, and Liza were chatting in the back. Yara just listens to them and has no energy because she is still sleepy so she and her mommy are both on the divan or lying flat space,

Imee: This daughter of yours is lakas to Manong *referring to Yara*
Irene: I know, if it was just me and Greggy, we wouldn't want to bring her na sana

Liza: Bong was surprised when Manong Chavit said that he wanted to see Yara,
Irene: Yes, he really wanted to see her, and even called us because he said he needed to make up to his goddaughter, Greg said no need naman na...

Imee: Knowing that man, he's super generous.
Liza: Well, we thought nga she would not go knowing that sweet girl getting nervous about the small plane taking off but you are there naman, Irene, calming her *smiles*

Irene: Yes, it's good as well that she's sleeping, but see how naman she's holding me! *laughing*
Imee: Cherish it, you are so lucky to have such a mama's girl, Irene.

Liza: If I only had a daughter, I wouldn't mind having her next to me all the time! *puppy eyes*

Imee remembers the screenshots Irene shared from some people's mean messages about Yara, and the three of them talk about it...

Irene: That's why Greg doesn't want me to bring her, because you know how the media is...
Imee: *took a deep breath* Hay, these people talaga, even as young as Yara, pinag ppiyestahan pa online.

Liza: Everything nalang ginagawan ng issue, good thing your sweet girl, Irene, is super kind. *distracted while looking at Yara* Look how red those cheeks are! *gigil*

Vinny then stopped as her mom made gigil to his resting cousin,

Vinny: Mom, don't pinch Ara's cheek because she's napping.
Liza: *sigh* Yes, honey. I won't na. *lay back* mamaya yang cheeks na yan!*grinning*