Celebracion 🦋

~~

The Araneta family went straight to their house after the graduation ceremony. Greggy wanted to go somewhere with his girls to shop and buy Yara a gift, but he later decided to schedule it for tomorrow or another day, since there was a family dinner planned for later that night.

When they arrived, their staff had prepared a small surprise for Yara. Everyone in the household congratulated her and gave her gifts, including her bodyguards.

"Congratulations Alana!"
Yara: [pleasantly surprised, beamed] Wow! Thank you, Nana, Ate's, and Kuya's for these gifts and the surprise. I appreciate all of you so much!

~Yara isn't sanay calling them Yayas, and It was clear that she treated everyone as family, evident in her warm response.~

"May gifts ka galing sa godparents mo, ito galing kay Ma'am Dawn, Ma'am Alice tapos itong malaki kay Ma'am Small tapos madami pa dyan may mga letters naman halos lahat, ipapaakyat ko nalang ba to lahat Yar?"

Irene: [eyes wide in surprise] Oh my gosh, these are all so dami. *taken aback*
"Oo, kadadating lang. May mga bouquets din andun pinapa arrange ko pa."

Yara: [nodding appreciatively] Yes Nana, please. Thank you. Will check it later.
Greggy: [awed] Ang dami!

While they were busy preparing, Yara took a good bath, changed her clothes, and rested for an hour or two so she could have enough energy to play and bond with her family later. She was excited to see everyone, especially her baby nieces and nephews.

The Marcoses were all present for tonight's dinner, their faces alight with anticipation. They were eager to extend their good wishes for Yara's graduation and had thoughtfully brought along a present for their favorite girl.

~Dinner Setup~

As the evening unfolded, Irene, the creative force behind the night's decorations, had meticulously curated a scene straight from the heart of Ilocos Norte, with its locals' stunning handmade creations.

The Imelda duo, Manang Imee, and Mama Meldy, set the tone with their punctuality, gracing the gathering with their early arrival. Following suit were Luis, Xandra, and their trio of lively youngsters. Shortly after, Bong, Liza, and their children joined in, followed by Mike and Cara, accompanied by their brood. Borgy and Matthew, however, found themselves delayed by the city's notorious road congestion. Alfonso and Andy were en route, poised to arrive any moment.

Meanwhile, Aimee, residing in a far-off land, made her presence felt through a heartwarming FaceTime call, extending her heartfelt congratulations to Yara, and bridging the distance with her warm words.

Mama Meldy: Irene, Greggy, where's my apo?
Irene: [beaming smile] Oh Mommy! She's in her room pa. [rushes over for a warm hug]