Activista 🦋

They arrived back home, and as they checked out on Irene, she fell asleep as she was so tired, so Greggy and Yara didn't wake her up. Yara simply smooched her mom and went to her room to shower and get dressed as she wanted to rest as well.

FAST FORWARD

The couple ended up eating late since both of them fell asleep, and they chatted about everything that had happened this morning; Greggy was incredibly pleased about their date with his unica hija, and Irene seemed to be elated to see her husband conversing and how pleasantly surprised he was with their daughter Yara.

Greggy: I appreciate it so much, that you make this date possible, honey. Thank you, Mrs. Araneta...
Irene: And thank you for waiting for me to agree and not pressuring me; you always consider me before you decide to do something.

Greggy: Of course, you're my commander *he kissed and held his wife's hand*

When their phone started ringing in the kitchen, Yara requested food and milk as she had just awoken.

Yara's Room

Yara is just in her bed, looking up at her chandelier and reflecting on what she had seen on Tiktok earlier.

Yara's POV
Is that the same month that the QC market activists attacked us? However, I believe the UP play occurred earlier than the market. *confused* I don't know because my mom and dad...in fact, everyone...didn't tell me about that as well but I feel so sorry for my mom...should I speak with her tomorrow and ask because she's already sleeping now....am very bewildered right now, but more worryingly, my mommy doesn't deserve it...

Someone knocked and managed to unlock the door, and it was...

Yara: Mom? I thought you were sleeping...
Irene: Hello, little girl...Yes, I did, but dad and I had a late dinner...I heard you ringing the phone, so I came here to give you this and have a little chika...

Yara: Sure, thank you, mommy!
Irene: How did your equestrian go earlier? Your dad was so proud of you...he was so talkative throughout dinner.

Yara: *cracks a smile* It was so much fun, mom, you should come with us...and mom...I'm hoping I can still do it, please mom!?
Irene: *grins and strokes her daughter's hair* Do you really want it, hija?

Yara: Yes, mom. I really like it so much! *munching*
Irene: Okay.

Yara: *exclaimed* Oh my gosh, are you sure mommy? *smiling happily*
Irene: Yes! But only when you're with your daddy, okay?

She hugged her mother tightly and is overjoyed and excited to tell her dad what her mom told her. But she suddenly remembered the video...

Irene: Hey, hija...are you okay?
Yara: Mom... *thinking blankly*

Irene: Yes, my love?
Yara: I saw a video from TikTok...

Irene: About? *wondering*
Yara: I don't know if it's necessary for me to ask you...

Irene: You can tell mom now, hija...What is on that app?
Yara: It's about the UP student activist? What exactly is it? Why am I not aware of it?

Irene: *utterly shocked* What? May I see it?

Yara showed Irene the video to which she is referring, as well as how the students who were protesting her appearance and all of what had happened were all flashbacks to her...

-video playing-

"Singilin, pagbayarin"
"Inutang na dugo ng pasitang rehimen"