Miting De Avance 🦋

A few days back, Bong and Mayor Sara gratefully conducted their Miting De Avance in Visayas and Mindanao, and the love and full support of their supporters were very warm. Whether it was sunny or raining, the people's presence of support for UniTeam did not waver.

It is the seventh of May and this is indeed the last Miting De Avance of Bong and Sara and their UniTeam senatorial candidates. It will be held at the Solaire Grounds, Block 7, and they estimate that more than one million supporters will go to the said venue.

Bong's family is complete; Sandro will also take part, and so will Irene and her husband Greggy, along with their children; Imee will not be present, so there won't be much commentary; however, we all know that even if she is not present, she remains present from afar to support her younger brother, her Ading.

Irene and Greggy were already on their way to Solaire with Yara when Luis and Xandra called to advise them to meet in Makati and that there will be a bus waiting for them to take them to the venue as they'd be caught up in traffic if they drove, so they agreed to take the bus with a few of Bong supporters.

When they arrived in Makati, they boarded right away, with Irene and Luis having to sit behind, While Xandra, Yara, and Greggy sat just ahead of them. They left after three o'clock, and everyone could observe that the road to Solaire was very congested.

Yara: Dad, look at the streets, it's strewn with people wearing red and green!
Greggy: They were all happy and excited, hija.

Yara: Yes and you can see it because everyone is waving, exchanging greetings, everyone's patting each other
Greggy: The only advantage of this traffic is that we are able to witness everything that is happening

They were just looking around the people on the street and talking about nothing in particular. Irene is chatting with her son Luis and other passengers on the bus, suddenly...

*Rocky updates his followers, who are on the same bus as Irene's family, who are seated on the bus's left side seat line*

Rocky: It's Pia, that's Jaime, that's Toinette, that's Ms. Irene and her son, which son is that?
Pia: Luis...

Rocky: Luis... oh Ms. Irene... say hi! *video is on her*
Irene: "Hello! *waved, with her sweet tone*"

Rocky: That's Ms. Irene, so we're going to the Miting De Avance, see you guys later...bye. We are super excited
Pia: I said your voice is so soothing

Irene: Is it your voice on that side? It's really good on this side *chuckled*

They just talked while stuck in traffic, but they weren't in a rush, so it was fine with them

They just talked while stuck in traffic, but they weren't in a rush, so it was fine with them. Irene looked over at her mag-ama, who just speaking with Xandra...