Unica Hija 🦋

~family's view~

Everyone is in place, fully prepared to surprise the birthday celebrant, where her brothers Alfonso and Luis awaited them at the doorway, having given them more than enough time to wait and prep...

Xandra: Alright, everyone, I see them now...
Imee: Look at Yara's confused expression *grinning*

Liza: She seems to be asking a lot of questions *giggled*
Bong: Look at her parents' facial gestures; I'm not sure what their alibis would be *lol'ing*

Imee: To be unbiased, our sweet girl looks very pretty in her simple clothing...
Mama Meldy: She is a doll of class and elegance...

Liza: I really can not agree more with you, ma...
Xandra: Oh my, they're almost here ...

Bong: Prepare the poppers, boys.

The Marcoses nodded, knowing that as soon as they arrive in the garden, the organizers will turn on the light sources and immediately begin the music.

~~

~~

Yara is holding her mom, walking with her dad while tilting on his shoulder, chatting to her older siblings, and momentarily, as they get closer to the garden, Luis signals to his parents.

"SURPRISEEEEEE!!!!!"

The lights were switched on, poppers were pulled, and music began to play.

"Yara, happy birthday!"

People were singing her a happy birthday, and there were cameras everywhere, filming the still-shocked birthday girl.

"happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Yara, happy birthday to you"

(Yara's POV)
*startled,surprised* What is going on? That is the only honestly thought that is running through my mind as I spot my parents and siblings, who are all beaming with joy. People have begun singing happy birthday, and I am slowly recognizing my family members and other people close to me, just as my mother had uttered to me...