Imeldefic🦋

~~

A new day, a new story. The Marcoses are already back at their house. Yara had the thought of spending time with her Mama Meldy in San Juan to hang out and catch up with her because she misses her grandma. Luckily, her parents are also busy with work as they are going to attend a corporate event, so Yara has the entire day to enjoy with her grandmother.

Greggy and Irene first took Yara to Mama Meldy's house before they went on their meeting today and told their daughter to be cautious and to call if she needed anything, or she could directly ask her companion or bodyguard who was accompanying her. While going down the car

Greggy: Bye for now my koala bear, you take care!
Irene: [embraced Yara] Call us if you need anything or just ask directly Yaya or your guards, we love you, little girl.

Greggy: We will see you later, enjoy the day with your Lola, Daddy loves you!
Irene: Kiss Mommy for me, my love. I love you [air kiss]

Yara: Will do mom and dad! You guys take care too, I love you both [kiss her parents]

Greggy and Irene didn't enter the house of Mama Meldy since all they intended to do was make sure Yara got to their mother's house securely. As Yara arrived at her grandmother's house, her grandma's helpers, drivers, nurses, caretakers, and security personnel warmly welcomed her one after the other. She went straight to her grandma's room, where she found her reading a book.

Yara: [knocking] Hi Lola!
Mama Meldy: Yara apo! [kiss, hugged Yara]

Yara: [curios] What is that book you're reading, Lola?
Mama Meldy: This is a philosophical book, a book that I have been a little presumptuous to write...

Yara: [interested] Oh really Lola? May I?
Mama Meldy: Sure Yara apo, the book is called "The Circles of Life"

Yara: [reading] "All the things that you see around you, they become the elements of your infrastructure...."
Mama Meldy: "But they can only be good as they are beautiful and beauty is in the landscape of your heart. Do not leave it there, paint it, shape it, build it, let it flow from within you, in everything you do or touch it is easy to be beautiful because it is natural."

Yara: [enthusiastic] That's a brilliant book Lola, can I borrow it from you? I wanna read everything.
Mama Meldy: You can have it apo.

Yara: [surprised] Lola, are you serious? Thank you very much! I'll keep this well.
Mama Meldy: You're welcome, sweetheart. I've got a lot of stuff to show you.

While Imelda and Yara were having a discussion, her granddaughter remembered reading in their old books at home about her grandmother's attempted murder while she was giving a speech in front of a large group in 1972, if she is not mistaken