Mansión 🦋

They served Ilocos specialties that everyone had missed having, like longganisa, pinakbet, the favorite dinengdeng of the Marcos siblings, Imelda's beloved bagnet, of course, the well-known empanada, among others. They simply relished the familiar comfort food they had grown up with in their ancestral home.

Afterward, Yara just strolled around their place and indulged in short chat with their Ilocano staff.

Nana: Naalala niyo nuon to si Alana, na tinawag nating baby?
"Ay wen Manang, nakaay-ayat ni Yara idi maladaga pay"

Cecilia: "No! Only my mommy can call me baby," you said that right away, bunny! *laughs*
Yara: Auntie Cee!! Hola!*beso* I miss you! *hugs, kisses*

Nana: "Naimbag a bigat Gov Cecil, impagarupko a ni Irene, ta isu met laeng ti buokna"
Cecilia: "Wen, adu ti mariro no siak ni Irene"

Yara:The mahiwagang, white hair of my mommy and Auntie Cee *laughing*

Following their chat, Yara went with her aunt Cecilia to her mom and their other relatives, then Chavit called Yara to say goodbye.

Chavit: Look at my goddaughter *beso* you've grown up already.
Yara: Hello, again, Ninong! We appreciate you offering us your aircraft.

Chavit: Any time! What's up? Hold on, take this! *hands an envelope*
Yara: Oh thank you po ninong, but what is this for?

Chavit: A little something to make up for the occasions that I haven't given you any...
Yara: Oh no, there's no need to make up! *grins*

Chavit: Add that to your savings, so you can buy anything you like. And! If you'd like, hija, you are welcome to visit Sulvec Greece whenever you want with your friends! I can prepare the resort just for you.
Yara: Oh wow! It would be great, ninong! I wanna see your dears and the sea lion! But I have to ask my mom and dad first but thank you Ninong *hug*

Chavit: All for you, hija. Okay, I'd better head out. Have a safe flight back to Manila. If you need anything, just give me a phone.

Chavit was guided outside till he entered the vehicle and headed back to Ilocos Sur. Yara handed the envelope to Irene at that moment since it was too big for her and she was concerned she might misplace it.

Yara: Mama, you know, Ninong said, I can go to his private resort in Sulvec.
Irene: Oh wow, what a lucky girl you are my baby. Did you say thank you?

Yara: I did, of course! I can buy supplies for the charity using the money! *enthused*
Irene: My darling, you are such a nice girl! This is too pretty large, you may also get something for yourself.

Yara: I don't have anything in mind yet; I have what I need and want, at this time, mama *beaming*

~Rewind to the time when Yara received a FaceTime call from her dad while she waited for her mom to finish accompanying Imelda to cast her vote ~

Just as Nana was applying a cold compress to Yara's face with a towel, he heard her voice. Greggy wondered aloud when he noticed her daughter's face.

Greggy: Yara bear? *alarmed, worried* What happened to you? Where's your mom? Are you hurt? *trying to stay calm* Why do you have a cold pack,hija?

Yara: I was waiting for mommy earlier when I got hit by a camera.*in a calm and hinhin tone* But daddy, I'm fine. See that *showed her face* Nana got some ice for my bruise, so don't be worried na.
Greggy: What? Are you sure? *checking on her* I can ask your security to find that person *modulated voice on*