Siblings 🦋

The Aranetas had just rested from their Christmas celebration and they received numerous phone calls from family and friends greeting them a Merry Christmas. Several zoom parties for their virtual Christmas party since they are still super cautious, particularly of their family in the Philippines, due to the virus.

Tony, their family friend contacted Greggy and did invite him to go to the Oysterfest if they were free, as well as his family if available. Greggy quickly asked his wife Irene whether she would like to go, and she said she was fine with that as well.

Greggy also asked his children to join them, and they gladly agreed, particularly his two boys, who love shellfish and the outdoor live entertainment at the event's venue.

While Xandra will not be there, she has said that she will take care of the children because her eldest kid is also not feeling well too, and she has stated that she wants his husband to spend quality time with his siblings and parents just like the old times.

Luis: Thank you, wife! *kissed Xandra*
Xandra: Go have fun with your family, will be alright here.

Luis: We will, call me if you need anything.
Xandra: Will do my love.

Irene, Greggy, and their children were getting ready to go when Alfonso agreed to drive them and that they would use one car, and everyone nodded. They conversed with each other and talked about their uncle Bong's candidacy while they were traveling.

Luis: Mom, are you going home for Uncle Bong's proclamation rally? Coz I and Xandra are attending.
Irene: Hmmm, I think we are home na by that time.

Greggy: Of course, we will all be there to support your Tito.
Alfonso: Alright then, we should go there together

Luis: For sure, crowds are a lot, we should at least be early
Irene: Yes, we should be.

Yara: I want to go to and support Tito Pops, can I, daddy?

Everyone became silent when Yara asked because of what had occurred to her the prior, but her parents replied by saying.

Irene: Are you sure you wanna come, little girl?
Greggy: Are you not scared,hija?

Yara: Am fine na po and besides I got you all, right? You won't let that happen to me again, right?
Greggy: Daddy will make certain of that hija.

Irene: And me too, my baby. *hugged her daughter*

(Greggy's POV)
If only I could say no to our little girl, I wouldn't want to let Yara attend, but I also want her to feel safe and that nothing bad will happen to her again.

Yara: Thank you, mommy and daddy!

(Yara's POV)
Thank goodness, and my parents agreed to take me to Tito Pops' rally. I know there are many uncertainties, but I want to face those fears, and my willingness to support Tito Pops dominates, and I know my family will safeguard me no matter what.

Luis: We got you too, Shobs!
Alfonso: Will be your extra bodyguards for that day, will promise that

Luis: Agree, no need to worry mom and dad. Yara's six all-boys cousins plus his two brothers are gonna protect her, right Yar?
Yara: *giggling* Yes, of course! Thank you Ahia and Shoti!

(Irene's POV)
Hopefully, when we go to Bonget's proclamation rally in a few months, everything will be well and nothing unpleasant will happen, especially to Yara so she will fully come out of her shell and be comfortable with people slowly.