Quick Trip 🦋

~~

The announcement of Bong's intention to run for president has already taken place. Following his declaration, they flew to Ilocos Norte the next day, where Sandro will file his candidacy for the first district of Ilocos Norte. Of course, the entire family accompanied him to show their support.

The Marcos family traveled to the North first, and Imee, Irene, and Yara arrived in Ilocos a little late due to a scheduling conflict. They chose to go straight to Bong's house instead of joining the family at the local office of the Commission on Elections because it was already late and they might not make it.

 They chose to go straight to Bong's house instead of joining the family at the local office of the Commission on Elections because it was already late and they might not make it

Sandro was accompanied by his parents Bong and Liza, brother Simon, and their cousin Governor Matthew. They arrived at the local office ahead of schedule, not expecting their loyalists to be waiting for them, and the family was surprised because they could by now feel the warmth of support from the people of Ilocos from the beginning.

They thanked their supporters for their unwavering support and patiently awaited their presence. A few people are looking for Imelda, but she is unable to attend due to COVID. Even if she wanted to, she is barred from social contact with the general populace for the time being because the pandemic is still vulnerable.

Imee, Irene, and Yara were approached by people who knew them and would like to post a selfie with them as they were getting off the plane and waiting for their ride

Imee, Irene, and Yara were approached by people who knew them and would like to post a selfie with them as they were getting off the plane and waiting for their ride. They allowed people to take pictures with them, and Yara was taken by surprise when some people snapped a picture with her as well, she was holding her mom's hand because she still wasn't used to many individuals knowing her and photographing her as well.

Irene: Are you all right, baby? [she squeezes her daughter's hand]
Yara: [talk softly] Yes, mama, I am good, but I am very shy.

Imee: Yar, just stick close to me and your mom, once people know you, this is all just a normal thing.
Yara: And they always seem to be elated when you guys agree to take a photo with them.

Their driver arrived and their bodyguards assisted them to the vehicle while people waved at them as they were leaving the airport. While they were in the car, Irene noticed Yara's top seemed to have a stain on her right arm and immediately looked at it.