New Year 🦋

Greggy has driven Alfonso and Andy to the airport to go back to the Philippines because Andy also wants to see his mother so they can bond.

So as Luis, Xandra, and their children will celebrate the new year with Xandra's parents. Greggy, Irene, and Yara are now the only ones left in their home, so they chose to dine at a hotel restaurant and wait for a new year there since they're the only ones to celebrate, and they didn't want to become too tired of cooking, so they opted to spend it with the three of them.

Greggy booked a room for the three of them at Hilton San Diego Bay walk for their family's New Year's Eve. After an hour they proceeded to the hotel to settle in and roam around the area for they will just be staying for two nights.

As they arrived at the hotel, Yara ask permission from her parents to go to the Sweet Things Frozen Yogurt of Hilton, and Irene decided to go with her daughter

Greggy: I will go follow you in a while, after a call from the office
Irene: Just call lang, honey.

Greggy: Will do, don't go anywhere without mom hija, alright?
Yara: Yes, dad! Thank you!

Greggy: Daddy loves you *kiss his daughter's forehead*

Irene and Yara passed by the UPS Store and their Business Center to go see and window shop but immediately went out to go to the yogurt store.

Yara: Mom! Look! It's a self-serve-style yogurt bar! I get to choose want I want!
Irene: *giggling* You're too excited hija, go na.

Yara: Which one do you like, mama?
Irene: Maybe that fruity tarts, my love

Yara: Oh alright! I'll have the dairy-free one.
Irene: You want me to add almonds and cheesecake for your toppings?

Yara: Yes, please mommy! *does puppy eye*
Irene: Sus, my baby love, nag pa-cute pa *giggled*

Irene invited Yara to stay out outside the pool club for an alfresco ambiance so they could see the bay walk after the mother and daughter grabbed their yogurt they were just eating and talking while strolling on their way to the pool

While looking from the pool area, Irene's daughter asked

Yara: Mommy, why did you say that before you turned into an East German swimmer?
Irene: Because there were few trainers then. They didn't know the difference between male and female bodies and it was all about strength so yes I turned into an East German swimmer * giggle*

Yara: Oh yes, they're known for their bulky torsos and skinny legs.
Irene: Yes, darling, think the Hulk in a maillot.

Yara: Indeed, a robust physique.

Irene: Knowing my dad was a fitness maniac
Yara: Oh really, mommy?

Irene: Yes, he turned us all into jocks.
Yara: Oh my gosh! *laughing*