Extranar 🦋

Luis notified his parents a few days earlier to inform them of the surprise dinner for his wife Xandra's birthday, which they were the only ones who knew about it. He will take Xandra out beforehand since all she knows is that they are going on a lunch date, and then he will return to the office after taking his wife home.

She has no idea that Yara and Irene are already at their condo, arranging a surprise party for her.  While having to wait, they had such a pleasant conversation with her mom...

Irene: Hija, you know, *holds her child's hand* I and your dad are extremely happy; it's just so much exciting to see you play a musical instrument and perform, even if it's virtual.
Yara: Aww, you're so sweet mom, and that's because I really want to be as excellent as you, mom!

Irene: Remember that you are far more exceptional than mom, my love. And, please, hija, if you have any events or performances at school or extracurricular activities, please let us know, okay? So we won't miss it, don't be shy to tell us.
Yara: It's just that you guys are probably busy, and I don't want to take up all of your free time for me; you have a life, too...

Irene: Oh hey, babe...look at me...we've waited long enough to see you be comfortable showing your talents now that you're grown up, we'll gladly take part in you as long as you'll allow us.
Yara: Thank you for waiting for me to let you mom, and I know how you love seeing me performing and I promise to really try not to be shy and reserved that much from now on...

Irene: Even when you were just a little baby girl, we would always be present at your ballet performances and ISM music club recitals. I really miss that...
Yara: I missed it too, mama; I appreciate you guys so much and thank you for giving me your time, always! *kisses her mother's cheek, and takes a very cute picture of her*

Yara started playing with her nephews right away because they invited her, and she held Thali whilst also giving her snacks whereas Irene read them books while they waited. Xandra's parents arrived suddenly.

Yara: Hola Bela and Belo! *beso*

Thiago and Maxi ran to their grandfather and grandmother, if you ask why they are called bela and belo, it is their short name term for Abuela (grandma) and Abuelo (grandpa).

While they waited for the couple Luis and Xandra to arrive, the mag-ina Yara and Irene sat first, waiting for Greggy...

Yara: I'm sure Achi Xandra will indeed be pretty shocked!
Irene: She wouldn't have expected us all to be here *grins*.

Eduardo: Since then, Luis would always give the effort to show our daughter love and make her feel loved...
Annie: Xandrita's ultimate crush, indeed...

Yara: *smiles* Shoti is like daddy, has never failed to express how much they love their wives and how much they mean the world to them.
Eduardo: I couldn't agree with you more, pretty girl *smiles back*.