Generación 🦋

Irene, Greggy, and their children will be present this night at the BBM-Sara event organized by NextGen in Bicutan, Taguig City. Numerous artists, including well-known and recognized singers, performers, and hosts, will participate. The event will provide nonstop entertainment for young people from morning till night.

This is to bring the youth together in Bong's vision for them to have a voice and enhance their talent and skills. Liza and her children Simon and Vinny were also in attendance since Sandro is busy campaigning in Ilocos Norte...

fast forward

The event already took place in Taguig for quite a while, but Irene is likely to go at night as they were arranging for the distribution of ballers and pins to various headquarters and simply opted to attend the event at night.

-phone call-
Luis: Dad, where exactly is the venue in Taguig?
Greggy: East Union Drive, Western Bicutan.

Luis: Noted dad, thank you! Are you guys at the venue already?
Greggy: Almost, how about you and Xandra?

Luis: We just left the condo, but we'll just give you a call if we're close by or if we need assistance.
Greggy: Alright, call your sister, if I cannot answer right away.

Luis: Will do, thank you, dad.
-end call-

Yara: Is that Shoti, dad?
Greggy: Yes, sunshine, keep checking your phone, he might call you.

Yara: All right, dad.
Irene: Oh my goodness, there are so many people here.

As soon as they arrived and proceeded directly to the entrance, the senatorial candidates began discussing their platforms. The marshals stationed at the entrance gate assisted them as they made their way to their designated places and helped to safeguard Irene's family.

Staff: Good afternoon, ma'am. This is your VIP ID.
Irene: Okay, thank you. My children will also be here in a while

Staff: Yes, Ma'am; they also have IDs.
Irene: Great, thanks, hija...

There were people they knew who had also attended the event as they entered the VIP barricade, and Irene was warmly welcomed by individuals she recognized she then smiled and waved, while Greggy and Yara were just behind her, following her

Cat: Tita! Glad you've made it! *hugs*
Irene: Yes, we just arrived, have you been here earlier?

Cat: Yes, since afternoon. It was so fun, these Gen Z are super energetic *laughing*
Irene: I bet they are *agreed* Well, Luis and Xandra are almost here...

Cat: Oh, alright Tita! We will wait for them. I think BBM and Mayor Inday are already in the holding area.
Irene: Really? Will go there in a while, thanks Cat!